Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fury pvp fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-chan View Post
    This pretty much sums it?

Edit by Anzu: Nice try. Not really smart though.
    ?
    Busted. I admit. But one can try. Touching the thin ice is what makes living fun as long as it last
    Should have written long sentences i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    only so far as [bold]verbal[/bold] harrassment.
    verbal=oral=mouth

aoc is an online game with no in-game oral chat program, you can't 'verbally' harass another player in aoc

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-chan View Post
    Busted. I admit. But one can try. Touching the thin ice is what makes living fun as long as it last
    Should have written long sentences i guess.
    Did a moderator just insult you by calling you "Not smart" aka DUMB? Oh poor Jin-Chan. Some nice flames right therez.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Did a moderator just insult you by calling you "Not smart" aka DUMB? Oh poor Jin-Chan. Some nice flames right therez.
    Yes . But i agree with her, idea was good but i chose lazy way to make it which made it easily noticeable.

How are you? Btw, i accidentally got Cookie name locked in banned account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

My only point to all of this is that this: http://www.funcom.com/corporate/rules_of_conduct

is open to interpretation for a GM. If a GM really wanted to take further action, they could by amending the code or simply setting a precedent based on their opinion of the wording. Years ago, a player doing this would not have mattered. However, when there is only one mini going at a time, with only a limited amount of players to support the content, I would assume Funcom would spend more time ensuring their remaining customers be able to enjoy the content without harassment like this. If 11 other people and this player are signed, the chances are people on his team will leave rather than play. This forces the game into an unwinnable (usually) scenario, so yes, a single person can ruin a mini.

I solved the problem for now by going to Crom, so far I have not encountered anything like that here. Anyways, there is enough material and evidence to make a case, so it's in Funcom's hands if they want to or not. Players have been banned for far less just because as Morphs said, if you hurt someone's feelings your a bad person and need to go away for a while. If you just ruin hours of minis and force people to log off or even quit, your just a fool who gets to keep logging in without any consequence. I really don't have anymore to add, I just wish Funcom would say "we are looking into it" or just acknowledge they can't or won't do anything. At the very least, they can at least admit it is a form of trolling which according to their policy, does not violate their player conduct rules.

Just say something...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    verbal=oral=mouth

aoc is an online game with no in-game oral chat program, you can't 'verbally' harass another player in aoc
    Do not exclude all of the other meanings of the word. It does not necessarily mean "produced by the means of one's speech organs". We had one inept moderator here (fortunately, he is gone) who limited the meaning of "legal", ostensibly fancying himself as a lawyer in court.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You can qualify an action without applying that qualification to the person that did it, you know
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    verbal=oral=mouth

In age of conan it means written harrassment. Like the people in global who spew racism and homophobic words to inflame others. That's what their harrassment policy covers. And those are the people funcom is quick to ban. All it takes is a report. You can call it verbal or written it's the same thing.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    In age of conan it means written harrassment. Like the people in global who spew racism and homophobic words to inflame others. That's what their harrassment policy covers. And those are the people funcom is quick to ban. All it takes is a report. You can call it verbal or written it's the same thing.
    Edit by Anzu: No. I personally fail to see how you can be harassed. If everytime u log in someone calls you a twat, so what? Aoc is fully disconnected from real life, and anything written in aoc can be fully ignored, and aoc's chat is not documented.
    Last edited by Anzu; 3rd May 2015 at 12:14.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 3rd May 2015 at 12:12.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast