Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Crom]Returing player LF Guild with EU raid times.

Red face [Crom]Returing player LF Guild with EU raid times.

Hello, Im a returning player that played the game on release and did Tier 1 back then.
    Been logging on every now and then to see how the server stability was upon the years.

I kinda quit the game due to all the bugs and the server lag issues. And now the servers seems fine even doh I think they all are located in the US.
    In the meantime I've been playing other MMO's Like WoW seens beta and going to quit it now for AoC. I've allways been officer/RL in guilds in wow.(2guilds I've had in total of like 10 years got a some world firsts back in the days)
    So Im loyal and doesnt show up late for raids if I have said that im comming.

What Im looking for is a guild, a guild with EU friendly raid times, and would like to have a "Newb" in theyr team. I live in norway so my timezone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien
    Would prefer to have raid at 18:00 - 24:00 . in between that and I can raid every day.

At the time I got like 6 lvl 80 I think , But I wanna main my Necromancer, which got full T1 gear and some T2 gear(2-3pieces).
    Im returned like 3 weeks ago and then I had no clue what to do. cause It seems like all req exp for joining 6man dungeons and raids apart from T1's.

I have done all 6man dungeons/instances many years ago but cant really say I remember that much

What Im looking for in a guild:
    Dont really need a 100% attendance raiding spot right away, I kinda wanna get smoothly into the game again.
    if your guild got some nice players that would love to take a "newbie" into dungeons, and if ur missing any damage dealers / mages for any raids, I would sure come.

What I can bring to your guild:
    a 24 year old man from norway, which using about 9 hours every day on hes computer.
    mature, Can speak english well, understand it like a englishman.
    Im a quick learner and I normally read up on tac before entering the raids.
    I do use keybinds and have set up a proper UI.
    But I cannot say I remember much like said many times allrdy. But its starting to come back to me.

For any questions, contact me ingame or leave a comment and ill talk or making an application if needed for your guild.

Thx for taking your time to read this!
    Have a nice day!

Skvett - Crom - Necromancer
    [Hopefully all the world of warcraft talk doesnt ruin the post]

welcome back!!
    if you're looking for a guild, you can check the Guild Hall section of the forum...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I would recommend checking out the guild Dawnsong. Full of really nice casual people (a fair few are Norwegian also) that can help you get back into the game at the pace you want. They also raid during the hours that are ideal to you.

Darm

I was looking on the Guild Hall section aswell. to make my post, but I did see so many here. So didnt want to post it there soo all the core guilds would whine:P
    That was some fast replys guys. I will check ur guild out.

Thx for the welcomes.

Skvett

Quote Originally Posted by Mazraq View Post
    I was looking on the Guild Hall section aswell. to make my post, but I did see so many here. So didnt want to post it there soo all the core guilds would whine:P

Thx for the welcomes.

Skvett

Neither of us are in Dawnsong, i just know a lot of the people in that guild fairly well

ohhh kk

ty for the reply then

Quote Originally Posted by Mazraq View Post
    Darm is not with Dawnsong...

anyway, i agree that they may be the right guild for a returning player...

EDIT

he already pointed it out...

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Darm, Yawg... You are both Dawnsongers by heart you buggers...Darm still has a foot inside or am I wrong? :-P
    Anyways, just contact us online dude and we will find a spot for You, maybe cleaning guild city toilets first couple weeks but we all been there ;-D

Darm is a spy?? OMG!! Is he leeching you all our T5 tactics??

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    Darm is a spy?? OMG!! Is he leeching you all our T5 tactics??

Darm is too dumb to be a Spy hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast