Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: end of fury end-game raiding

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    im sure it does. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0F_6QJKk0

2 of the guys in this video went to crom because there was too much pvp on fury that they couldnt grind like they are on this video on crom. have u even gone to crom to see how teh festival is like?
    And on Fury there is a guy who farms is own lowbie alts and wins events by himself. It happens on both servers, but last time I logged on Crom during the pvp event (a about a month ago) there was 45 people in zone with 4 sides to fight for, and it lasted for several hours, during hours I can play (8-1 PM EST Sat-Mon). If Fury offered that I could pass on new content, because there would be plenty of pvp content if there was a population to support it, despite most players working against self made content.

Unless you can adopt EU time hours there is not much to do other than small skirmish style pvp against the same 10 players, go duel the same 10 people in kesh, or do pug minis that may or may not pop at times. I just paid the transfer, hopefully Funcom will show more respect to it's long time customers and allow people a one time free transfer when they release new content so people can follow the population when it spikes on either server.
    Last edited by Suctum; 20th April 2015 at 20:33.
    Doomsayer 2008

This game ended long ago...If they merged servers it only means you have a few months left until that server dies and Funcom closes their doors on a game that we all "once loved".

The game is so watered down and so detached from what it was originally meant to be that anybody who was after skill and competition has left and will never stay dedicated to the game. There is so much useless PVE content in this game it's disturbing, when all they had to do was spend a little more time and money in to something more promising, which they never decided to do.

So many of you players that just sit here playing this game, collecting your gear and playing these watered down static classes hurt my brain. I could understand if you stepped away and came back to play for a few weeks because you're bored, but the fact that you just keep trying to drink from a dry well is beyond me. A majority of you are the very reason why this game became the way it is and why serve merges had to keep happening from all your crying on the forums for useless class changes and combat changes that you pushed your community away, just so you had a "chance" in competing in a game that was meant for everyone to win in as long as you had the right gear and the cheesiest classes to play on. (Ranger, Pom) as an example for right now.

You never got better at the game, the community didn't increase in knowledge of the game, the game just got easier and rewarded you with Gear and AA and created the illusion in making you believe you were better. As better players discovered this, they left, because there is no reward for being actually GOOD at the game, except losing to a crap player who farmed for months to get a new piece of gear that nobody has time for. The game is designed to fail with the help of the community, you all got what you deserved, a game that requires no challenge and rewards only the worst players. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigafyte View Post
    reward for being actually GOOD at the game,
    Yep 1234567

Suctum, instead of paying for a xfer u shouldve gotten yourself half a dozen chocolat bars, money better spent

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415