Thread: Fix for the bugged npc dialogue?

Default Fix for the bugged npc dialogue?

I've had it happen fairly often when I am talking to an npc and it won't let me click on a dialogue line, sometimes to the point where I have to (esc) out and try again.

Found a possible fix: I go to the end of the 'bugged' line and start clicking as I move the cursor to the right. So far its let me click it every time.

Did you ever try using the number key of the line?

It could be your movable energy bar. If it happens to be in the same area as a dialogue line it will prevent you from clicking on it.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Are you talking about when you click a dialogue option, and the next bit of dialogue just doesn't appear?

I think its the energy bar mentioned earlier: I put that just to the left of my hit point bar and it makes sense that its 'bugging' out the dialogue if its in the same area.

Its when you are talking to an npc and get a cut scene and can't click on the first or second line of dialogue to continue the 'conversation'.

Since I started clicking to the right of the dialogue on the screen, its been working fine now.

Happens with port npcs, quest npcs, etc.