Thread: question about alchemy mats and kind of righteous case

Default question about alchemy mats and kind of righteous case

so there is one guy on crom who constantly trolls spamms global chat and flames other players

he says and thinks that he rules food buisness on crom - his often answer when his stupidty is not allowing him to continue to conversate politely is - i will raise mixs prices - do you want to drink air? so show some respect to lord ...

honestly there is no way to stop him - only by ignore him but case is as soon as he loggs in he starts flaming ppl who in past didnt have much to common with what he has on his mind so by ignoring him you let yourself to constant - sometimes few hours - troll monolog about him writing about you and basicly you let it to be heard by others

ok but to the thing

so i need to flop his buisness - for that i need a lot of lvl 80 food resources, so could somebody please tell me where can i grind best - things like harmala or nushadir salts? i know they drop from alchemist caches but tbh drop rate is so low i cant be bothered - it would take half of my life to compete with him that way ... i know where beguilers blood drop - straight from mobs - so maybe there is a place where other lvl 80 mats drop too

please help ...

Purple Swamp, the temple near the middle of the map, slightly to the south. By killing the demons, you'll be able to gather some of the mats needed (can't remember which one right now). I used to kill lvl 60-80 Nemedian and Zingarian mobs too in Poitain to get caches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

yes i know this place - i already farmed there some

but im specificly about knowing a grind spot for nushadir salts and harmala - do one exist?

Caches can drop anywhere in lvl 80+ instances... Dont think there is any specific spot that drop rate is higher.. Just kill everything u see..
    Last edited by Bjessen; 10th March 2015 at 11:19.

East Ruins in Kheshatta is still the best place to gather alchemist caches from mobs.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

well imo if - dmc in kesh would be better - since here is a lot more mobs there then in er, but i dont know for sure - anyway with nearly 2 hour grind i managed to get hefty ammount of those caches but i got only 11 nush salt and about 6 harmala ... that was in dmc

so im asking again anybody know any place that those mats - harmala and nush salts that drop straight from mob? - like for example that beguilers blood from mobs near remenants of temple in purple lotus swamps

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    so im asking again anybody know any place that those mats - harmala and nush salts that drop straight from mob
    You got the answer about the best farming spots. Those mats also drop from khitan bags but the drop rate is way lower. Salt also comes from basalt nodes, drop rate is also poor.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    yes i know this place - i already farmed there some

but im specificly about knowing a grind spot for nushadir salts and harmala - do one exist?
    Well Nushadir has a better drop rate from Basalt nodes than it does off of npc.

As for Harmala, the best seems to be the Khitai bags.

I've been tracking the drop rates of items out of the Khitai bags for a post (and which might be useless if they update the loot table to reward first finds of areas).

From 153 Traveler Pouches, I found 6 harmala (2.09% drop rate)
    From 547 Patroller's Kits, I found 18 Harmala (3.29%)
    From 103 Half Digested Pouches, I found 5 Harmala (2.75%)
    From190 Expedition Packs, I found 7 Harmala (2.01%)

The drop rate for goodies out of Major Alchemists Caches (based on the 57 I found) was the following:

Blood Red Carmot - 20 - 8.33%
    Chalcanthite Crystls - 27 - 11.25%
    Harmala - 21 - 8.75%
    Nightblack Sage - 29 - 12.08%
    Nushadir Salt - 21 - 8.75%
    Powdered Desert Glass - 23 - 9.58%
    Sacred Ash - 30 - 12.5%
    Wintermist Dust - 22 - 9.17%
    Sardonyx - 20 - 8.33%
    Pearl Dust - 27 - 11.25%

Hope this helps.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom