Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Character's transfer not available

Could we get an update on this? It's getting ridiculous...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Still waiting to hear something back. Resubbed for 3 months would really like to have my main on the Crom Server before my sub runs out. Fury server is pretty dead and cannot get anything done when all my friends an guildies are on the Crom server. This is not very fun seeing how I'm having to play on my other characters when I would really like to play on my main who has all the gear and factions.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know something soon. An eta would be nice. I'm bringing a lot of people back to this game with me but sorry to say that we wont be sticking around unless this gets fixed!

Not Rage though Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I guess I missed the free character transfer they were going to offer after the server merges. I gave up waiting around for it and stopped following this game for the last year or so. I just checked and saw that it was for a limited time only....

Oh well I guess my character will continue to rot on the Fury server. Not about to pay 20 dollars for a transfer when I don't know how much longer this game will be around.

Quote Originally Posted by sevitoth View Post
    ...when I don't know how much longer this game will be around.
    Probably a few years at the least. I wouldn't be surprised if it was still alive 5 years from now. Just look at how long AO has been kept running.

There is a big difference between living and simply existing. The way funcom has been treating Rage and Fury has made me lose hope very quickly. The game will probably be around for a while still, but the state of which its in will be sad.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12