Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to play

Default Unable to play

I was wondering - I am back after 2 years of break and there is no week without server maintenance. And it is of course in middle day hours.

Funcom,

Is it hard to do such things between 6 AM to 10 AM?

Sometimes I take free day from work and I am going mad.

Think sometimes about player who pay for this game and please answer is it possible to do maintenance work in the very morning. Don't be a sleepy-head.

They do it in the morning. The servers are located on the east coast of the USA, so 12h GMT is 7h EST.
    Short cuts make long delays.

So there is no solution?

A night maybe.

The maintenance was announced. Maybe don't take a day off work if you see servers will be down. I know it would be nice if they tried to pick a non-euro, non-us primetime but it doesn't seem that will happen.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimae View Post
    I was wondering - I am back after 2 years of break and there is no week without server maintenance. And it is of course in middle day hours.

Funcom,

Is it hard to do such things between 6 AM to 10 AM?

Sometimes I take free day from work and I am going mad.

Think sometimes about player who pay for this game and please answer is it possible to do maintenance work in the very morning. Don't be a sleepy-head.
    It was announced; usually only last a couple hours ` be patient.

p.s. - Its only 9am here ... And the world DOES , in-fact, revolve around ME

Yes,

I can find solutions by myself. It is easier to do no changes than to have open mind.

Sometimes I need to communicate a day off a week earlier.

Well, status quo is strong here.

I don't feel fair to pay for a game with maintenance every week. And I know what you will say - don't want? Don't play. It is so easy.

Try a little bit harder

Yes,

I can find solutions by myself. It is easier to do no changes than to have open mind.

Sometimes I need to communicate a day off a week earlier.

Well, status quo is strong here.

I don't feel fair to pay for a game with maintenance every week. And I know what you will say - don't want? Don't play. It is so easy.

Try a little bit harder
    Maintenance is usually in the middle of a week. If you are so worried about missing play time during the weekly maintenance, don't take days off that are usually maintenance days.

It is also impossible for Funcom to take the servers offline and not effect someones primetime play time.

Thumbs down

Yes,

I can ....blablabla

...some more blabla

.... guess what, still bla

some tryin' hard to be snide blabla at the end
    Seriously chap, is this post of yours supposed to be anything but trolling?

Me, i don't think so.

Have a nice one
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Try a little bit harder
    EVE has a downtime every day, and it's not a F2P. As we say in space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xvkAPXB9c.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Hawkeye,

You are funboy, isn't you? You will protect developer at all cost, even cost of rationalism. I was just considering If there is any solution to make little less maintenance or at different hour.

It is not free to play for me since I pay to get a premium access.

Well I won't find any solution here.

Thanks for replies anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast