Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP vs PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    I know exactly how it works.
    I suggest u re-read Tissue's first post while repeating to think of the word "separate".
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 18th February 2015 at 14:12.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I know exactly how it works.
    I find that hard to believe considering ten minutes ago you had no clue what it was lol. Shanaih and Delred explained it great, basically it is one zone a day where a bunch of different PVP based quests are activated and it gives a place for all the PVPers to hang out in. It works great on Fury but I understand the confusion of not knowing what it is if you only play on Crom.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Seems like you didn't get the point of my message. I'll make it simple.

Logics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Seems like you didn't get the point of my message. I'll make it simple.

Logics.
    Since that made no sense let me ask you this: What in your mind, is the problem with the "Merge servers and include select-able zones with PVE, Epic, PVP (w/+20% PVP XP when in PVP zone) and one daily PVP zone." idea?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

There's no problem with the idea. There's a problem with mentionning the daily pvp zone. We're talking about merging servers (here Fury and Crom), changing server-wide settings into instance settings. It seems it's hard to understand, so I'll use a simpler example.

You have a bottle of rhum, and a bottle of orange juice. In the orange juice, you have bits of orange.

The idea is: empty both bottles in a basin.

I didn't mention the orange bits, because they're included in the orange juice. You only mention it if you want to do something else with it.

Get it?
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Tissue is advocating that after a merge there are separated zones of each playfield for pve and pvp.
    One of those playfield's pvp-zones a day is selected to have special quests.
    No impact on the pve-zones whatsoever.
    What is your point?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I can't make it more simple than that.
    Last edited by Nephturi; 18th February 2015 at 21:21.

I can't make it more simple than that.
    What in earth are you even talking about? secend ago you claimed this and now u saying something else..

NO ONE is forcing anything on PVE players, Usedtissue simply suggested that there would be PVE, EPIC, PVP instances where you can CHOOSE when you go to area, how is that forcing anyone to do pvp who does not want it? are you getting forced? no? thought so, and no you have no clue what pvp daily thing is.

the daily pvp thing would NOT be in PVE instance, it would be on the PVP one, try get this in your thick skull after 10 posts of people trying to explain this to you jesus christ..
    The Law

You obviously don't understand what I'm talking about. Let's leave it at that.

He's just saying that there is no need to mention the daily pvp instance, it's taken for granted if you prefer.

The pvp daily zone is just a pvp zone with different settings.

That's what I understand.

Much ado about nothing...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast