Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoard of the War Bringer

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    i think funcom should at least refund part of the points to who bought the hoard if it is really a wrong product.
    Or at least a confirmation that they know its broken.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    As I already said last month:
    While no individual person here has probably opened 100 boxes, between all of us posting here, there has probably been at least that. If you include all boxes opened by anyone, I wouldn't be surprised if the number was 500+. Those items we have seen drop, which aren't bound, are all on the trader for sale. At one time I saw around 10 of the legendary horses for sale.

It isn't a stretch in the slightest to think that those pets/mounts that aren't on the trader just don't exist in those boxes. Maybe if they were all BOP like the Pit Boss pet was, that would explain no trader listings, but that doesn't explain why no-one here has seen one yet.

Just seen someone now post the legendary mammoth in global. Funny how nobody see's one at all for weeks and the day theres a hotfix we get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    Just seen someone now post the legendary mammoth in global. Funny how nobody see's one at all for weeks and the day theres a hotfix we get one.
    Yeah, they may have ninja-fixed it. Didn't mention it so that they could pretend it was always working so they wouldn't have to do anything to make it up to those who already bought a bunch of boxes.

I certainly wouldn't even think of buying another box until I knew the loot tables were fixed.

Isn't it a genious move? I mean it makes people upset the box isnt having what it is advertised as but hey, it made people buy more boxes after hotfix I guess? .
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Isn't it a genious move? I mean it makes people upset the box isnt having what it is advertised as but hey, it made people buy more boxes after hotfix I guess? .
    If you call false selling/advertising and upsetting your customer base genius then yah!

Well, looking at the trader today all these mounts/pets that didn't drop before, now drop. With no word about it to anyone, no apology, nothing.

All on trader now:
    Swift Ymirish Colossal Cold One
    Fleet Hyrkanian Riding Camel
    Mini-Pet: Steppes War Rhino
    Pet: Khitan Camel
    Pet: Zebra Foal

Something odd though, when you try to search for them using the advanced search, regardless of options, those pets don't show up. You have to do a normal search with their names to get a hit. It appears those pets all are Item Level 90. You can't set the advanced search to allow those, so people can't browse pets normally.

Yet another bug to be fixed. I wonder how many other things are out of range of the item level.
    Last edited by tapwater; 20th February 2015 at 00:56.

Oh, and one more thing. I had an extra Companion: Hyrkanian Pit Boss in my inventory and it is still bound to me. The hotfix didn't fix this issue. I don't know if new ones drop correctly (BOE) or not, but I would guess they do not since none are for sale on the trader.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Oh, and one more thing. I had an extra Companion: Hyrkanian Pit Boss in my inventory and it is still bound to me. The hotfix didn't fix this issue. I don't know if new ones drop correctly (BOE) or not, but I would guess they do not since none are for sale on the trader.
    I bought some more box's today like a schmuck, I got another pit boss and this time it was unbound. I also got the rare camel, zebra, mini rhino. I guess they fixed it because my box's were far more varied in their contents than prior to the hotfix a few days ago.

So good job ninja fixing Funcom whilst pretending there was nothing wrong. Really nice of you.

As of right now, it is Funcom's stance that the box was never bugged. That it was always dropping those items which no-one ever saw in-game until after the patch.

On a small good note, if you still have a Character Bound [Companion: Hyrkanian Pit Boss] in your inventory, a GM can fix it for you.

Edit:
    Maybe if enough of us complain to them about it, they will change their stance on the matter and decide to do something for those who bought the boxes when they were bugged.
    Last edited by tapwater; 20th February 2015 at 16:58.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast