Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoard of the War Bringer

Default Hoard of the War Bringer

These boxes drop [Companion: Hyrkanian Pit Boss], which is a BoP companion, and it says "Can Only Have One". This is really annoying since it means you can get duplicates that are worthless. You shouldn't be able to have duplicates of "Can Only Have One" items but due to a long standing bug, we have this issue. Since they are BoP, you can't trade them to alts.

Something really needs done to stop issues such as this, especially when you are dealing with items purchased through the Item Shop for real money.

At the very least, this companion should have the BoP flag removed so we aren't getting screwed out of money when we get our 2nd and 3rd duplicate useless pets in the same box.

I received a duplicate pet from a Hoard of the War Bringer box (a Fu Dog) and I just gave it to a Guildie.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    I received a duplicate pet from a Hoard of the War Bringer box (a Fu Dog) and I just gave it to a Guildie.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that case. You received a duplicate pet that was meant to be able to be given as a duplicate.

What I was talking about was receiving a 2nd and 3rd duplicate of a "Can Only Have One" item, in the same box. That should have been impossible, due to it being a "Can Only Have One" item (the game should have never delivered it to my inventory), but there is a bug in game for a long time now which allows you to receive unintended duplicates.

Which means, due to this bug, I basically received an empty box after paying real money for it. Yes I know it still gives 1 keg, and 2 Gilding tokens, but it promised 2 other items too, and those other items are the whole point of the boxes.

In addition, GMs are not allowed to do anything about this, and are not allowed to even comment on whether it is a bug or not.

So for everyone buying these boxes, you are, in essence, gambling with real money on whether or not you will get anything out of them.

Yeah, I add the same problem recently. Also got two hyrkanian pit boss in the same chest. Which is ridiculous considering the binding and the restriction. If you got two in two consecutive box it's fine, that's pure randomness, but two in the same box is kinda stupid.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yeah, I add the same problem recently. Also got two hyrkanian pit boss in the same chest. Which is ridiculous considering the binding and the restriction. If you got two in two consecutive box it's fine, that's pure randomness, but two in the same box is kinda stupid.
    Given the restrictions on the item, getting a 2nd one ever is ridiculous and should never happen. Saying that it was ok to happen would be Funcom saying they fully support the possibility that you will pay money to get an empty box.

Box seems broken to me. Never seen the other legendary mount or any other rare pet besides hykranian pit boss.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Box seems broken to me. Never seen the other legendary mount or any other rare pet besides hykranian pit boss.
    How many boxes have you opened? I opened 8, and got 3 blue pit bosses, 2 Caches of the Knights of Sadoria, and 1 Unlimited Morph: Ymirish Frost Warrior. No legendaries. Everything else was green common pets.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    How many boxes have you opened? I opened 8, and got 3 blue pit bosses, 2 Caches of the Knights of Sadoria, and 1 Unlimited Morph: Ymirish Frost Warrior. No legendaries. Everything else was green common pets.
    At least 12. All I get is morphs and green pets. Have not gotten legendary.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

can anyone confirms the mammoth drops at all???
    paying money for something that doesnt drop at all is so lame
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    At least 12. All I get is morphs and green pets. Have not gotten legendary.
    about legendary drop, well back when we could get the Grey leopard armor, i opened 25 boxes and no legendary armor for me. on the other hand, some people got several by opening less boxes. Guess we need to pray harder to RNGesus
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast