Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The perfect server!

The best thing would be to merge all servers and force PvP ruleset on crom players. it would be so hillarious to listen to the QQ from the pve players as they get ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    The best thing would be to merge all servers and force PvP ruleset on crom players. it would be so hillarious to listen to the QQ from the pve players as they get ganked.
    Yeah I like this idea a lot. Would be quite funny indeed. And maybe force the PVE-burden on the PVP-players at the same time, Perhaps by forcing them to run Slaughterhouse Cellar once every hour so also they get to QQ from something they dont like? Win-win!
    Retired

My spidy senses detect a lot of sarcasm in this thread
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I support maark's idea! It's about time to make pvp'rs better players by forcing them to pve. Maybe there will be less whining in global as well when they don't have to cry after getting owned in minigames by keybturner pvemonkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Yeah I like this idea a lot. Would be quite funny indeed. And maybe force the PVE-burden on the PVP-players at the same time, Perhaps by forcing them to run Slaughterhouse Cellar once every hour so also they get to QQ from something they dont like? Win-win!
    Are u saying that for YEARS AND YEARS pvp players were NOT forced to grind pve gear? as far as I rememb we had to grind months and months for dungeons + raids to be competive in pvp, so tyyrs idea would actually be pretty hilarious.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    I support maark's idea! It's about time to make pvp'rs better players by forcing them to pve. Maybe there will be less whining in global as well when they don't have to cry after getting owned in minigames by keybturner pvemonkeys.
    again, pvp:ers were forced to do pve to be competive in pvp , get your facts straight for once.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    again, pvp:ers were forced to do pve to be competive in pvp , get your facts straight for once.
    hmpphh, stand in corner of raid and try to look nice. yeah.... give me your number and i'll call you when need someone to kite stuff around the room

Back to the topic now.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12