Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class Recommended

Question Class Recommended

What class would people recommend for me to pvp with. I do have every toon at level 80 on crom and a Bear on Fury at 80. However I'm not good at the fast paced movement required for pvp. I'm guessing range type classes, but any suggestions on which might be the most fun/entertaining for pvp. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlife View Post
    What class would people recommend for me to pvp with. I do have every toon at level 80 on crom and a Bear on Fury at 80. However I'm not good at the fast paced movement required for pvp. I'm guessing range type classes, but any suggestions on which might be the most fun/entertaining for pvp. Cheers
    PvP is all about fast paced movement, if your're not good at it you need to practice. But if you are looking for a layed back ton to play that doesnt require much movement it would have to be demo/necro/ranger.

Those classes still need to kite, though
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

It depends what you call fast paced movement. If you have good reflexes and know the class mechanics well you can afford to slack a bit on movement (assuming you have bound your feats wisely and have average dexterity). Personnaly i'm not very good at movement but i do okay because i know the class mechanics pretty well. As a keyboard turner i find range classes to be much harder to play. If you want to play them in an interesting manner and not only 30m behind everyone and turn around and run as soon as someone looks at you, it requires more fast movement.

We all play diffrently. I'd probably go for a tank if i was a beginner. It's the most forgiving classes and a good place to start improving with minimum frustration. Polearm guard being the easiest and DT the most OP.
    An other option would be hox. On a HoX you need to move fast but unlike other melee classes you don't need to move fast with precision. It's one of the easiest classes to land combos with really powerfull and simple to get the hang of. Basicly in PvP you just have to spend most of your time anticipating other players movement and constantly watch your surroundings to avoid getting ganked from range dps you hadn't noticed. Fun and entertaining but can get very frustrating if you don't have a little bit of kamikazy spirit in your genes.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Guard. No need to think about complicated combos or spells. Good range too
    Boyscout bearshaman

You will be steam rolled no matter what class you play if you refuse to learn mouse turning over keyboard turning.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    You will be steam rolled no matter what class you play if you refuse to learn mouse turning over keyboard turning.
    O damn, this guy
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    I wish this rule would apply on ranger also
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I wish this rule would apply on ranger also
    You can actually just remove "S" and "D" keybinds on ranger. They don't need to move effectively at all since they are faster than all classes. You can use that to bind Penetrating Shot and one advantage then you have all the other keys to bind... Oh wait that's all you need.

To the OP, honestly BS is one of the most rewarding classes to play if done right. Movement should be learned first, you'll find that a good player with great movement will do great on ANY class. So id recommend sticking with one of your mains and soak in every experience you have to improve your gameplay. Skill will come with time
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast