Thread: Alchemy Trainers?

Default Alchemy Trainers?

Where are the Alchemy Trainers in Age Of Conan?

Go to Poitain in Tarantia, Lacheish Plains in Cimmeria, or Purple Lotus Swamp in Stygia. Run to the nearest villages there (NE, middle, NE, respectively).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Go to Poitain in Tarantia, Lacheish Plains in Cimmeria, or Purple Lotus Swamp in Stygia. Run to the nearest villages there (NE, middle, NE, respectively).
    I just wanted to quote on your signature. The rate at what we gain AA xp isn't that fast. Even training them at high ranks would take a lot of time for little benefit. Offline levels barely make a difference in gaining levels. Even if we were only gaining one level per day.

Not having any drops would take a lot of the fun out of the game. One of the best things about rpg's is gaining items/gold. Advancing as a character. What would we look forward to if not?

I do 100% completely agree that world bosses are killing progression and in doing so ruining the game. If all it takes is one day of farming world bosses to get completely geared. Whats the point in raiding. Yes, it is mainly only t1. Still, that's no excuse. It's going to ruin the experience for a lot of the new players. Once they realize that isn't normal. In one way or another.

The rest, i either have no real opinion or just simply not enough experience in those areas to say anything about them.

Anyway, have a good day =)