Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: crom minis

Pvp zones will never be empty if there will be fury players who dont give a fvck about pve zones and dont go to crom because there are no free pvp zones there except borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Pvp zones will never be empty if there will be fury players who dont give a fvck about pve zones and dont go to crom because there are no free pvp zones there except borders.
    This ^. Maybe the crom guys don't understand but for me the best part about leveling was the random fights you would get, and open world battles that can arise from them. I understand it is possibly a foreign concept to you guys but I and many others would literally only pick pvp if given the choice because for me, it's not about how easy the zone will be to level or how safe it is, but the fun had in-between
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 4th January 2015 at 15:19.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I'd like a server merge aswell, cause I'd really like to play with more dedicated, experienced and competitive PvP players.

I also agree with the PvP zone selection after the merge.

Anyway, I don't understand all the QQ about Crom minis.
    Don't misunderstand me: I fully agree that Crom minis are often terrible, and sometimes they make me crazy aswell.
    I have been in Fury for very short time and yes, Fury minis were much more enjoyable (more teamplay first of all).

Crom is crowded by rangers keeping mininum 20 meters and shooting only on clothies when they catch one alone, then hiding on the opposite side of the map without even lookibg to the position of their group.
    There are maybe 1 or 2 teamplayers rangers left, rest is pretty much useless k\d leechers, failing even at getting kills on a class that just needs two buttons to kill a clothie.

Crom is crowded of groups who don't teamplay at all, and players who prefer fight a tank 3-4 vs 1 in a side of the map leaving 1-2 players to take occupied mages and rangers and die.

Crom is full of afkers etc etc etc.

But Crom is a PvE server.
    I mean, what do you expect?
    There are probably the best PvP players on Crom (no need to make many names, but Norther to make an example), but it' s the most populated server and there are many players of any type: cheaters; newbye players who sign a mini between world bosses and eventually don't join, leaving the group start in 5, or join try PvP a bit then go afk or leave; simply bad players; etc.

To be honest, apart cheaters, you can't blame anyone for playing as they want.
    I often QQ in minis, I don't hide that: I hate afkers; I hate p***y players who let you take care of demo\necro\rangers alone while safely nuking... tanks...; I hate all those rangers who play a so nab-tailored class in the dumbest possible way as I wrote above.
    But in the end this people is free to play as they like.

If we have to blame something, we have to blame the pug mini system; but in the end this system is needed aswell or we would have no minis anymore (though would be great at least to be able to sign with one friend).

Fury has more experienced and less trash minis imo because is a PvP server and way less new players than Crom. So there are more experienced players, and players who knows what they are supposes to do, and less players of the above type.

But please stop QQ about Crom.. This is a suggestion I give to me aswell.. It's either a take it as it is or leave.. We live with Crom or leave AoC, cause soon there will be no othwr server, and from some point of view we should be happy to have newbies in minis, cause it means at least that someone is still starting to play this game. Veterans can only get bored and leave.. We need fresh players even if they make you loose some games or don't teamplay.. Maybe they will change.
    I remember the tell of one guy saying "make us a favour, stop signing minis forever"; I continued to play and at least someone is happy now when I'm in his group.

So please, stop the QQ about Crom, it's like it is.
    Maybe someone can organize some nice premade instead?
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 4th January 2015 at 17:08.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    So because you are on Crom it is alright to try and destroy other peoples game?
    You are one of those who I'd least want on a team because you whine and drop the moment you encounter resistance.
    Your behavioural pattern is part of what can make minis an infuriating experience.

If your behaviour is less childlike on Fury, I suggest you stay there.
    You are obviously not compatible with the environment on Crom and most people there have you on ignore by now, anyhow. Quite possibly thats is why no one joins your mini when you advertise in Global.
    Even if I did not have you on ignore, I'd never intentionally join a team I knew you were on.

That's how it works; on Crom at least
    hehe and I dont really care mate......you are for me something like a bot (just being honest)......you know when you cant play CS with friends you just use bots to play at least. Thats pug mini for me....playing alone with bots (except when we join same minis with friends on TS). But damn sometimes I think I would win with bots instead of real players. Anyway Korando is right in his post (mainly about rangers). And as he wrote, we are all free to play how we want to

I am just describing crom minis to furyans ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    hehe and I dont really care
    That much has been obvious since I noticed you in minis on Crom

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    I am just describing crom minis to furyans ;-)
    And I am describing how you are part of the problems that lowers mini-quality and reinforces the impression of PvPers being petulant infants.
    You are welcome to be as childish as you care to be, but you don't have a dime of credibility, is all I am saying ;-)
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I'd like a server merge aswell, cause I'd really like to play with more dedicated, experienced and competitive PvP players.

Anyway, I don't understand all the QQ about Crom minis.
    Don't misunderstand me: I fully agree that Crom minis are often terrible, and sometimes they make me crazy aswell.
    I have been in Fury for very short time and yes, Fury minis were much more enjoyable (more teamplay first of all).

Crom is crowded by rangers keeping mininum 20 meters and shooting only on clothies when they catch one alone, then hiding on the opposite side of the map without even lookibg to the position of their group.
    There are maybe 1 or 2 teamplayers rangers left, rest is pretty much useless k\d leechers, failing even at getting kills on a class that just needs two buttons to kill a clothie.

Crom is crowded of groups who don't teamplay at all, and players who prefer fight a tank 3-4 vs 1 in a side of the map leaving 1-2 players to take occupied mages and rangers and die.

Crom is full of afkers etc etc etc.

But Crom is a PvE server.
    I mean, what do you expect?
    There are probably the best PvP players on Crom (no need to make many names, but Norther to make an example), but it' s the most populated server and there are many players of any type: cheaters; newbye players who sign a mini between world bosses and eventually don't join, leaving the group start in 5, or join try PvP a bit then go afk or leave; simply bad players; etc.

To be honest, apart cheaters, you can't blame anyone for playing as they want.
    I often QQ in minis, I don't hide that: I hate afkers; I hate p***y players who let you take care of demo\necro\rangers alone while safely nuking... tanks...; I hate all those rangers who play a so nab-tailored class in the dumbest possible way as I wrote above.
    But in the end this people is free to play as they like.

If we have to blame something, we have to blame the pug mini system; but in the end this system is needed aswell or we would have no minis anymore (though would be great at least to be able to sign with one friend).

Fury has more experienced and less trash minis imo because is a PvP server and way less new players than Crom. So there are more experienced players, and players who knows what they are supposes to do, and less players of the above type.

But please stop QQ about Crom.. This is a suggestion I give to me aswell.. It's either a take it as it is or leave.. We live with Crom or leave AoC, cause soon there will be no othwr server, and from some point of view we should be happy to have newbies in minis, cause it means at least that someone is still starting to play this game. Veterans can only get bored and leave.. We need fresh players even if they make you loose some games or don't teamplay.. Maybe they will change.
    I remember the tell of one guy saying "make us a favour, stop signing minis forever"; I continued to play and at least someone is happy now when I'm in his group.

So please, stop the QQ about Crom, it's like it is.
    Maybe someone can organize some nice premade instead?
    I agree with u that crom has many great players, some of the best no dubt, ive seen many of those in action back on their fury days☺ Lurvi for instance, GREAT teamplayer and a great guy, if u see flaming from this guy, HE has hes reasons, i think likewise of orther, exeptional player allaround, and he acts as a good guy (how ive seen him back in the day) the best thing with the merge is that players like him can meet players on fury that i think has the same good attitude, this makes people wanna premade and play togeather. I would love to compeete with the best guys on crom☺ and i do not want to lea e my good mates in the law for it☺ give us servermerges and a reason to make dedicated premade teams back😆.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I agree with u that crom has many great players, some of the best no dubt, ive seen many of those in action back on their fury days☺ Lurvi for instance, GREAT teamplayer and a great guy, if u see flaming from this guy, HE has hes reasons, i think likewise of orther, exeptional player allaround, and he acts as a good guy (how ive seen him back in the day) the best thing with the merge is that players like him can meet players on fury that i think has the same good attitude, this makes people wanna premade and play togeather. I would love to compeete with the best guys on crom☺ and i do not want to lea e my good mates in the law for it☺ give us servermerges and a reason to make dedicated premade teams back😆.
    Sorry for my noobish texting errors☺ typing on my phone😊
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Everyone is free to play as they like... sure until people actually start carring about the quality of their gaming environement.

I used to play on a server where bringing flag to rez was frowned upon as it made matchs duller... and still does.
    Same with rezpad farming as it led to people just staying dead AFK. You got as many kills, if not more, by letting them regroupe and try again than by just farming the two noobs committing suicide 50 times a match... i'd mention it's more fun aswell but not sure that's actually a PvPers critera now.
    Etc.

Bottom line, community can have a huge influence on the quality of the game especially in PvP. Today the level of PvP is set by the unchallenged loudmouthed "scum".
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post

I completely agree mate. Let me say this: I think if there's one thing for sure that we can agree on its that we all want a merge to happen so we can for once play together and make and reunite new and old friends. This game won't be around forever, I say we fight to make it last a little longer together
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 4th January 2015 at 20:45.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    So because you are on Crom it is alright to try and destroy other peoples game?
    You are one of those who I'd least want on a team because you whine and drop the moment you encounter resistance.
    Your behavioural pattern is part of what can make minis an infuriating experience.

If your behaviour is less childlike on Fury, I suggest you stay there.
    You are obviously not compatible with the environment on Crom and most people there have you on ignore by now, anyhow. Quite possibly thats is why no one joins your mini when you advertise in Global.
    Even if I did not have you on ignore, I'd never intentionally join a team I knew you were on.

That's how it works; on Crom at least
    he was too bad for fury

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast