Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: crom minis

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    All u just mentioned happens to me on Fury as well...today Played like 4 minigames at all, its same, just crom has more selfish players. I call for merge, I miss world PvP and duels, but also I want to have someone to play with when Im back from nightshift...and in that time fury has only a few players online. I wonder why funcom is waiting so long with the final merge, it would help the game a lot!
    Well, what ruleset will they need to use? Pvp zones will be empty. Noone that will do quests/ wb in pvp zone? It will be like playing on crom

I agree merge is needed because as Hyen already said when you want to play at night you cant get minis on Fury at all......Crom however has minis going 24/7......but true is as Tissue said.....on Crom I lost many times because of 5vs6 from start even when you spam global nobody joins. I think it would get better if merge happened. Old fury players would join missing minis for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Well, what ruleset will they need to use? Pvp zones will be empty. Noone that will do quests/ wb in pvp zone? It will be like playing on crom
    The best solution is this: Have a select box for PVP and one for PVE. One zone a day is the selected PVP zone and that is PVP only. The PVP daily zone changes everyday at 8pm EST for the Crom guys that don't know.
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 3rd January 2015 at 23:31.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Zarraka, what I have noticed most about you is how you state /afk or log as soon as your team is behind 100 pts in a JS
    Happened three times in three days and then you go QQ on global or just spam global with cheat accusations.
    Of the 3 aforementioned JSes, two were won by your team after you left.

Hard to take anything you say in that context serious, really
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Zarraka, what I have noticed most about you is how you state /afk or log as soon as your team is behind 100 pts in a JS
    Happened three times in three days and then you go QQ on global or just spam global with cheat accusations.

Morale is a very real thing. I'd rather go 5:6 than 6:6 where one of my team is calling everyone crap players and telling them to delete their toons.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post

Never do this on Fury.....have to do that on Crom tbh otherwise I would go crazy.
    Last edited by 89ideaz89; 4th January 2015 at 01:54.

Either way it's PuGs on both server. The diffrences are quite minor.
    But daily quests and festival of blood in various zones is the **** !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    Never do this on Fury.....have to do that on Crom tbh otherwise I would go crazy.
    So because you are on Crom it is alright to try and destroy other peoples game?
    You are one of those who I'd least want on a team because you whine and drop the moment you encounter resistance.
    Your behavioural pattern is part of what can make minis an infuriating experience.

If your behaviour is less childlike on Fury, I suggest you stay there.
    You are obviously not compatible with the environment on Crom and most people there have you on ignore by now, anyhow. Quite possibly thats is why no one joins your mini when you advertise in Global.
    Even if I did not have you on ignore, I'd never intentionally join a team I knew you were on.

That's how it works; on Crom at least
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 4th January 2015 at 08:40.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

honestly the most anoying thing on crom is arround 18:00, when its firewind(and more) primetime.

i play what class i find most interesting at the time, so last time i was active on crom was 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    The best solution is this: Have a select box for PVP and one for PVE. One zone a day is the selected PVP zone and that is PVP only. The PVP daily zone changes everyday at 8pm EST for the Crom guys that don't know.
    I see this all the time, and I don't agree. 1) Chances are the select PvP or PvE will be buggy and just make it hard to get in the same instance as your group. 2) The PvP zones would mostly be empty.

I would rather see 2 new Mini game maps added (one 12 man and 1 24 man). The new maps would use a combines queue from all 3 servers and give greater rewards/smaller cool down.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast