Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World boss loot table error??

Question Status Update Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently looking into this. Apologies for the crushed dreams that come with the empty boxes

EDIT: The problem has been found and fixed internally. What was happening is that the "random" roll that gets calculated was ending up within a results range that didn't exist, specifically, the result of "Stat Potions". So if you got an empty crate, it's because you were supposed to get stat potions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Unfortunately I think its unlikely we'll be able to put a patch together to fix this before the world boss week ends.
    As Pyzerius mentioned though it is only a pot or two you are missing out on, I know its still annoying but at least its not any of the nicer loot, and the chance of getting the empty input is around 8%.
    Please accept our apologies for this error.
    World Boss is supossed to return next week.
    Is the problem solved??? On the live servers???
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

I hope it is solved, but I highly doubt it is. An update from Funcom would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I hope it is solved, but I highly doubt it is. An update from Funcom would be nice.
    probably fixed, global went mental as usual when wb started to pop up and nobody complained about anything
    Kinaputten

Maybe they fixed it for the current boss.
    Or fixed? I haven't seen an elixer yet, so they might have just removed elixers from the loot table.

When I opened my 38 "old" Winter King boxes, there were 2 boxes that did NOT give any loot.
    So the problem is NOT SOLVED! --->
    Last edited by HaremBunny; 4th February 2015 at 16:41.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Maybe they fixed it for the current boss.
    Or fixed? I haven't seen an elixer yet, so they might have just removed elixers from the loot table.

When I opened my 38 "old" Winter King boxes, there were 2 boxes that did NOT give any loot.
    So the problem is NOT SOLVED>
    No wonders, havent been a patch since the issue got discovered. No one ever claimed it to be solved.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    No wonders, havent been a patch since the issue got discovered. No one ever claimed it to be solved.

Maybe it was fixed during one of the misc downtimes we've had the last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Maybe it was fixed during one of the misc downtimes we've had the last month.
    Then they should had informed that in some sort, all we have heard is "it's fixed internally".
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Killed about 15 so far, no empty loot...and didn't see any screaming in global about empty boxes so far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123