Thread: I'm back.

Default I'm back.

I played Age of Conan at launch and for several years afterward. It has been my favorite MMO ever since but I often drop due to either real life time constraints or being sad about the population.

After being disappointed by ESO for the last time though, I am back for good. Probably super active long enough to get my skills back and my AA/gear up to par and then I'll be playing casually for the minis. My question for you all is: where's the PvP at? Which server? I want whichever server can offer both minigames and open world PvP. Especially since I might level a new character to get the muscle memory down again.

My other major question... where are the addons now? Looks like curse just completely dropped them... which sucks. I really want my oldschool PlaguedUI back now...

Thanks for your time folks.

Smile

Welcome back!

I just returned yesterday (celebrated it by leveling from 1-80 in "one go" this weekend).

Its something about the mood and the music that keeps me returning.
    Knut Avenstroup Haugens soundtracks are brilliant, and Helene Bøksle's voice is angelic.

Quote Originally Posted by iArgyle View Post
    I played Age of Conan at launch and for several years afterward. It has been my favorite MMO ever since but I often drop due to either real life time constraints or being sad about the population.

After being disappointed by ESO for the last time though, I am back for good. Probably super active long enough to get my skills back and my AA/gear up to par and then I'll be playing casually for the minis. My question for you all is: where's the PvP at? Which server? I want whichever server can offer both minigames and open world PvP. Especially since I might level a new character to get the muscle memory down again.

My other major question... where are the addons now? Looks like curse just completely dropped them... which sucks. I really want my oldschool PlaguedUI back now...

Agony server lives p

Quote Originally Posted by iArgyle View Post

Welcome back☺
    Fury has both.
    I cant talk for croms behalf but i am happy with furys population☺
    And btw nice too see people returning! We all need to take some initiative to increas aoc pop. We need to advertise ourself. Since aoc doesnt rly have mutch of that☺
    Ive managed to pull some rl people back so i hope they will stay😊
    Gl and cu on fury☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by iudexinferi View Post
    Welcome back!

Its something about the mood and the music that keeps me returning.
    Knut Avenstroup Haugens soundtracks are brilliant, and Helene Bøksle's voice is angelic.
    I can relate to that.

I was happy playing ESO until i decided on a whim to get the AoC soundtrack. Started playing the Conan music while pvping in Cyrodiil. Big mistake. Before I new it i was subbed again to AoC.

Something very addictive about Helen's voice.
    Check oot ma chess blog at www.chesshed.blogspot.co.uk

1 player returns while 2 vets quit.
    R.I.P. aoc