Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    The heart wants what it wants
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Are they not allowimg transfers ? Seems logical to me that funcom needs to merge all 3 servers and separate instances fury isnt amazingly populated either. We want a megaserver!
    Nah Rage is completely closed due to an outrageous exploit that was revealed there (an exploit that only Rage has because it is tied to one of Rage specific features).

I have no idea if the bug has even been fixed but it would hurt the economy of Fury and Crom badly (I'd argue it doesn't matter all that much especially on Fury but whatever). But they really should get rid of the server entirely and let the players transfer. But then they also need to run scripts to detect all the t3 craft mats, t4 pieces (that part is already done I believe) as well as the big shard stacks (they can't eliminate those completely I suppose, t2 raids have happened on Rage a few times).

FYI, this is also why char transfers have taken so long to open after the merges. It was supposed to happen right after the merges - and if it had, Fury would be probably almost as big as Crom but filled with pvpers. But the delay was so ridiculous that people gave up :/
    Last edited by kalston; 4th June 2014 at 13:55.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    sure was hardmode lol

i was losing duels to conqs....

i know i only just got back to the game but come on... only conq that beats the mighty G in duels is argurious.

but the rage conqs are relentless. Super fast, combos while moving, ww then BB ( both 3 presteps) cast bars within half a second of eachother WHILE RUNNING AWAY.

blah.
    bah ...now you made me curious,damn you!!

Make a video please of people on rage pleaseeeeeeee ,i wanna see it...i wanna see Chuck Norris on steroids ... ^^ hehe
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 4th June 2014 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Nah Rage is completely closed due to an outrageous exploit that was revealed there (an exploit that only Rage has because it is tied to one of Rage specific features).

I have no idea if the bug has even been fixed but it would hurt the economy of Fury and Crom badly (I'd argue it doesn't matter all that much especially on Fury but whatever). But they really should get rid of the server entirely and let the players transfer. But then they also need to run scripts to detect all the t3 craft mats, t4 pieces (that part is already done I believe) as well as the big shard stacks (they can't eliminate those completely I suppose, t2 raids have happened on Rage a few times).
    No ****.. Well exploiters ruin it for everyone once again.. never understood why you would pay money to play a gane then cheat in said game. Pitiful.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I think the economy on Fury and Crom has been hit hard already cause of gold sellers and all that,cause i know there is a lot of people that buy gold and items with real money.But yeh Rage "influence" would put an "end" to it . Still i support megaserver idea.

There is no economy. I honestly believe the gold sellers are keeping any kind of gold in this game. Way back when you could farm epic field of the dead for silver but nowadays there is not really anyone farming gold in game except the gold sellers. I sold a guild city for 300 g and then spent it on a morph ability lol. i have 25 gold left til im broke and i drink shitty level 60 pots like its going out of style.

There is no economy. I honestly believe the gold sellers are keeping any kind of gold in this game. Way back when you could farm epic field of the dead for silver but nowadays there is not really anyone farming gold in game except the gold sellers. I sold a guild city for 300 g and then spent it on a morph ability lol. i have 25 gold left til im broke and i drink shitty level 60 pots like its going out of style.
    300g for a morph ability? lol.....were you drunk?
    I farm mats and sell them...but people who buy the mats from me are the ones that buy gold from gold sellers, ofc i don't care from where the gold comes from...as long i get my gold i'm happy haha..
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 4th June 2014 at 14:04.

No ****.. Well exploiters ruin it for everyone once again.. never understood why you would pay money to play a gane then cheat in said game. Pitiful.
    To be fair the game has been f2p for some time with practically no limitations when it comes to pvp. So the effect of a ban is not as big as it should be Doesn't help.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

To be fair the game has been f2p for some time with practically no limitations when it comes to pvp. So the effect of a ban is not as big as it should be Doesn't help.
    I think the AAs are only for premium players. It's seems to me this is a big limitation.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    300g for a morph ability? lol.....were you drunk?
    I farm mats and sell them...but people who buy the mats from me are the ones that buy gold from gold sellers, ofc i don't care from where the gold comes from...as long i get my gold i'm happy haha..
    It was the unlimited use morph ability to turn into a pictish defier demon. I love it. nothing else id spend the gold on. Was booze a factor? maybe.. but i dont regret it! I just wish it didnt have a time limit and cooldown.

And yea i hear you. I just think they provide a valuable service. the gold has to be generated somehow.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast