Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Still no transfers??
    Transfers are never going to happen, they was promised over a year ago but its just another in a long line of broken promises, Merging the Server with Fury would be best as Fury could do with the population boost itself, but Funcom have showed they just do not care...

Was out for a long long time but had to log in to answer this question... how do you believe transferring 5 active players (according to what you say about Rage) will heal up Fury? I believe it would double pop but it might still not be enough.

Transfers won't happen. There's only 2-3 people working on this game full time and they're busy with more important things. Figuring out a way to transfer the 5 remaining players on Rage isn't a really big priority, and understandably so.

Unless AoC gets sold to another company, not much is really going to happen.
    Last edited by krippa; 11th October 2015 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    Was out for a long long time but had to log in to answer this question... how do you believe transferring 5 active players (according to what you say about Rage) will heal up Fury? I believe it would double pop but it might still not be enough.
    Well the simple fact is a lot of people i speak to in vent on Facebook and playing other games would come back if merges/transfers actually happened , probably not now as tbh they let this situation go on for way to long without fixing it, but around the time they announced it i had a list of around 50-60 80's ( 50-60 individual players not alts) who said they would come back to playing they game, now the fact 50-60 players is not a huge number by todays standards of other MMO's for a server like Fury and Rage thats a decent shot in the arm for the people playing there and new names they have never seen before in minis/open world.

In the end they are both PvP servers so regardless of numbers if both populations are hurting they should just simply of been merged together...

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    less confusion for starting players that want a pvp server

but um, game is dead

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314