Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury

Default Fury

Is funcom gonna open free transfers to fury when pvp event is coming?

I aleready see many came back from eso, 3 week ago we had 90-100 player online 1-80.

now in past week and 1,5 week fury been having 200+ online
    first time in long time had more than 1 instance in world boss, while having t4 raid running and 2-3 mini game

and gz from fury managing to do t2 raids (we can all thx delred from awesome leading)

you could easily do it with 12 people,, but not when u have 20 newbies and 4 veterans ^^

aight, funcom open transfers, i need more russians to pvp with
    The Law

They need to let people off rage at least
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Transfer is available, you just got to pay for it. A "pvp" patch is not a reason for free transfers, server merge on the other hand is. Those hardcore pvp dummies who transfered to crom to leech t4 gear and own the pve noobs now need to pay for transfers, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Transfer is available, you just got to pay for it. A "pvp" patch is not a reason for free transfers, server merge on the other hand is. Those hardcore pvp dummies who transfered to crom to leech t4 gear and own the pve noobs now need to pay for transfers, haha.
    You spew your trash and troll every pvp thread. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    They need to let people off rage at least
    definately would like to play my main on fury when the events go live x)

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    definately would like to play my main on fury when the events go live x)
    There is a reason that they won't allow transfers off of Rage. I don't know if they have a fix in mind for it or not.

At this point I think its far more detrimental to the game to keep players on a dead server without being able to play their mains then having a few more shards around.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    At this point I think its far more detrimental to the game to keep players on a dead server without being able to play their mains then having a few more shards around.
    yes and pvp weapons better than ibis anyway so dosent matter from that point.
    The Law

Just wipe inventory and mails before transfer from Rage. This way you only get to bring what you wear and is already bound to you.

If needed, check the binding on every worn item carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    Just wipe inventory and mails before transfer from Rage. This way you only get to bring what you wear and is already bound to you.

If needed, check the binding on every worn item carried over.
    Funcom should do this to every player who been here over year, since when t3 came some aleready had nearly full t3 set after month of release, not to mention those who soloed t2-t3 lol,

or then when big guilds on fury exploited t4 and farmed etnity

or then remove every gear people bought with "????" solo dungeon farm

not to mention those players on fury who had full t4 before anyone even did whole run...
    The Law

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast