Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decorations Archives

Default Decorations Archives

More than a year ago "Carnage" started a project of taking screenshots of every available decoration in game. While our list is not complete (some recipes we are still yet to find while some others seem to be unavailable in the game) we decided to make it public and players can access it from our forum site at Decorations Archives

We hope that our Archive can help others decide what decorations they would like to build in their city (especially guilds/players with short amount of resources available). If anyone wants to use our screenshots please feel free to do so. Bear in mind that from time to time the screenshot links may change. The only link that is guaranteed to remain unchanged is the main list link as shown above.

Any updates with missing screenshots will be posted in this thread.

References:
    Architect Recipes - Missing Info!
    Crafting Spreadsheet - Renown / Mats / Locations and Spreadsheet
    Last edited by Salar; 17th April 2014 at 20:11.

this should be sticky
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Salar do you need access to edit that spreadsheet? Also the link that says SPREADSHEET seems to be broken

I thought carnage was a pvp guild? Oh well, interesting stuff you have there,

Vaere I sent you a pm concerning spreadsheet access (fixed the link too, ty).

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I thought carnage was a pvp guild? Oh well, interesting stuff you have there,
    There is/was an EU Carnage guild, not the same as the US Carnage obviously.

Awesome, great job guys. I actually never realized there was so much different decoration. I had only saw, like, half of them.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    There is/was an EU Carnage guild, not the same as the US Carnage obviously.
    I was completely unaware of that. In the brutal world of Conan, one Carnage prepares for war, the other Carnage prepares flowers.

Giggity!

Seriously though, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I was completely unaware of that. In the brutal world of Conan, one Carnage prepares for war, the other Carnage prepares flowers.

Giggity!

Seriously though, good work.
    apparently it's a ying-yang thing, or lightside/darkside of the force thing....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast