Thread: How can get energized yeti bile ?¿

Default How can get energized yeti bile ?¿

Hello all i have a Little problem i don´t know how to get Energized Yeti Bile, some one told me long time ago that i need do iron towern and on top go to the column with a yeti bile and cristaline flux on my inventory but think that something is wrong.

What you wrote is the correct way to do it, but remember that only one craft is allowed per run, so if some other player does it first you do not get to do your crafting.
    I am Stian ingame...

You need to actually walk into to electric tower so you get stunned. Its not enough to just be near the tower.

it has to be on the roof, and it only allows one conversion per instance of Iron Tower. That means you can only make 1 energized yeti bile per run, and only 1 person can do it in that run.

It is helpful to have a chat window open "Item Loot" so you can see that you received it when suiciding/damaging yourself into the electric column.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Also you can't trade it, so only player with recipe must touch column

If you're pugging it, just be VERY CAREFUL of mother-fluxers that like to run out and energise their yummy yeti bile immediately after defeating Desumo(/Rabidus, hahah!).

Cover your arse, because it's a long run in pugs (pro-groups know otherwise =).