Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The forum activity pretty much sums up this game

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    you're clearly delusional and the sole reason why this game is dead.
    I nominate Shiwan for sole reason why this game is de.. wait, hang on... it's not
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 25th March 2014 at 20:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    I nominate Shiwan for sole reason why this game is de.. wait, hang on... it's not

RP love is that way >>> Crom.

The Khrampster has a point, but the server/game is far from dead. However, unless something happens it will continue to dwindle and that sucks because the game has/had so much potential.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Khramps still whines anytime I take him outside to do his business or go for a walk. Still whines in car rides and tends to get overly excited when he sees people or anything. He'll even stop to try and jump on strangers on our walk or whine and kind of yelp like hes being hurt so he can get attention from anyone even if nobody is around. I dont feel it's improving since he's done it since I've had him and it's quite embarrassing to have people think I'm hurting him in some way with the whines he makes.

What should I do about Khramps? Someone asked me if I neutered him and yes, I have... But he continues to whine? What should I do?

yup, 2 minutes of my life elaborating what is wrong with this game is definitely sad.

You know what's even more sad? The fact that you still pay and play this game. How much do you make at work per hour? Now multiple how many months you have been subscribed for + it's fee

NOW THAT IS SAD.
    We should have a like button
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

If you call that an awesome PVP update, you're clearly delusional and the sole reason why this game is dead.
    Rated Arena's, Rated Mini Games, Duel Options, PVP Zones with objectives and real rewards, Grinding minimized to nothing, Free 2 Play and not having to download 30 gigs of a shyt game that ill never play. Just let me download the PVP portion of the game and be done with it.
    Despite I agRee what you suggested the point is stop whining omg. We got CG, update was great the rest is on the way...

We need positive attitude, we should tell friends ourself the game is great we should promote it on other forums. Simply because of AOC IS GREAT GAME!

and btw I play PvP in this game for almost 6 years, which is nice portion within my almost 30 years gaming experience.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Despite I agRee what you suggested the point is stop whining omg. We got CG, update was great the rest is on the way...

We need positive attitude, we should tell friends ourself the game is great we should promote it on other forums. Simply because of AOC IS GREAT GAME!

and btw I play PvP in this game for almost 6 years, which is nice portion within my almost 30 years gaming experience.
    There is nothing wrong with negativity when there is no hope with a company that will never change.

You calling yourself a pvp player is like me calling myself a pve player because I jumped in to a few dungeons to obtain gear. Just stop

There is nothing wrong with negativity when there is no hope with a company that will never change.
    however, if the company will never change and u know it, theres definately something wrong with u for investing your time

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    however, if the company will never change and u know it, theres definately something wrong with u for investing your time
    Elaborate on my investment of time for me.

Elaborate on my investment of time for me.
    u sez: 'iz totally ok for me to whine and b*tch about FC becuz FC wont change'

me sez: 'why bother whining and b*tching about FC if u know nothing will change'

me thinks: 'wow bud, u just trolled an RPer for having a good time with a couple pals in a decent game, in the mean time u willingly spend your time b*tching and whining alone on the forums as if this is your only enjoyment'---knowing nothing will happen, knowing its all rants

conclusion: something aint quite right with you if thats how u invest your time

If people still can't see what is wrong with this game and the company after 5 years of failure... then I don't think any statement or reasoning would penetrate their thick skull...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast