Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Having Issues?

Default Anyone Else Having Issues?

I come on and am doing the level 60 Phoenix Medallion quest, get up to where you have to right the 2 dogs, kill them, go to open the chest, the game crashes and I don't get the items in the chest. I ended up having to ctl/alt/delete to close the game, now I can't get the game to launch. My fear is that all of my progress is going to be gone and I'm going to get screwed out of the loot I just earned. I really don't feel like going through this entire instance all over again.

Filed a petition and they told me I was beat. Nice job helping someone GM's.

Some GMs are more helpfull, powerfull and knowledgeable than others.
    Still in worst case:
    The loot from there is either not unique or buyable from the trader (kurbankohl something), so you did not loose anything serious.
    Did you knew you can skip the dog bosses altogether? For the real fight fight hakar-shebes there should even be a thread already here, if you search.

There is another boss holdng the key to the gate, just skip those doggies.. ;-)

yup, you can skip those dogs... most of the time they only drop a Phial of strength or something like that and some green crap.
    Nothing of real worth really.

Kuhbankohl or whatshisname is the one to beat for the key to open the gate to the endboss.
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Or just buy the key on the trader for few silvers.

Done this quest this weeks. Everything went as expected, no issue at all.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I fight all bosses for the loot and this instance was giving elixirs. The main boss was simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Done this quest this weeks. Everything went as expected, no issue at all.
    So since you didn't have issues I suppose no one else should have, huh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast