Thread: Gleaming Skillelagh Recipe

Default Gleaming Skillelagh Recipe

I am looking for the Gleaming Skillelagh recipe, I was told it drops from the boss in Thunder River called "Occultist Codril-Kau". I cannot find this boss anywhere in TR, I have even tracked the whole instance on my ranger and I cannot find him. Can anyone tell me where he is?

For what this is worth, the staff that recipe makes is next to worthless. The recipe sells for under 1gold on trader and the staff sells for under 10 silver. SOOOO, you may just want to buy it.

SHE is in the Archeronian Ruins. East side of map.
    Last edited by kinlock; 9th March 2014 at 16:43.

The boss is through the acheronian style maze. You can pick up a couple of quests for this area from the Priest near the slaughterhouse. If you didn't see her on tracker then she had probably been killed already. Seems to have a long respawn timer.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Just open your map, stretch it right out and zoom in on the eastern sections. You will easily see the maze section, and the path leading to it.

AoC maps are actually surprisingly detailed when you get used to them like that.

Anyway, yes Kinlock, the item itself is nigh-on useless, but it's used to build a better item later on. It might be easier to buy it, but being a crafter myself, it's always fun to get out and explore area's and find new things to play with (so many people dont even know about that SW res-pad). Unfortunately there is only one (or two? Quest chain?) late-zone quests that take you in to that maze area.

Smile

Thanks for the help. I forgot to reply to this. I did find it!