Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice, fix MC in after the start of a new raiding week

Thumbs down Nice, fix MC in after the start of a new raiding week

So those of us that have killed Zodiac but not MC are just screwed this week I guess.

There was a note on the patcher saying there would be a hotfix today.

Quote Originally Posted by Norisak View Post
    A significant change like that has never been described as a "hotfix".

Patching that change any other time than just after raid reset is poor customer service, no debate about it.

Making a change like that in a HOTFIX, tells me they do believe it was an exploit and they let it say in game for what, 2 yrs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    A significant change like that has never been described as a "hotfix".

Patching that change any other time than just after raid reset is poor customer service, no debate about it.
    It's not really a big change. It's a tiny change to loot tables that probably took one of the devs 5 minutes to do. And again, it was explained in the dev letter that it was imminent.

The only thing you can fault FC for doing is calling it a "hot" fix. It should be a "cold" fix. Or maybe a "frozen solid" fix.

Or maybe, two years ago and none of this ******** would've happened.

It's just funny that they say they "fixed" something while in that forum thread they were seemingly saying it was all fine and saw no problem with it

That being said damage has been done long ago so, whatever.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Thumbs down

the real question is why FC makes a secret of patching T4. what bad could have happened if they told us last week they will patch T4? Imo: nothing. so yes I agree its again poor customer service. sadly thats one of the more reliable things in AoC...

Damm your right.. i forgot to use my psychic powers to determine the contents of this hot fix.

Quote Originally Posted by miamie View Post
    Making a change like that in a HOTFIX, tells me they do believe it was an exploit and they let it say in game for what, 2 yrs.....
    Funcom stated it was working as intended in a previous post. Not an exploit. This patch was just to silence a vocal group of crybabies.
    Typical funcom style do anything to silence the crybabies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast