Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

my dt is pre 1.05 has over 300 days played on it i love the way it is now but a dps nerf im fine with, vom nerf okay. pvp protection decrease okay...
    increase hate change crimson succor + hate generation boost overall dps otherwise you have just killed the class that the majority of the server plays causing rerolls of guards and all your dps getting killed from no agro

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Would like to see a bit of increase in guardian DPS. Even with the proposed nerfs to DT and Conq i think Jugg guards could use a boost. Especially since a lot of dungeon designs lately have involved DPS races.

Titanic smash doesn't feel all that titanic :P
    true, would be cool to see jugg guards in pvp

720 dps without vom in tank spec

no life taps worth having total of over 1000 dps decrease

ill take 700 dps but need a ton of hate and ALOT more health taps

70% vom lifetap proc would be cool but still gonna have to bost base dps

Quote Originally Posted by seabeevet View Post
    my dt is pre 1.05 has over 300 days played on it i love the way it is now but a dps nerf im fine with, vom nerf okay. pvp protection decrease okay...
    increase hate change crimson succor + hate generation boost overall dps otherwise you have just killed the class that the majority of the server plays causing rerolls of guards and all your dps getting killed from no agro
    Why do you think the majority of the server plays a DT? Hmm......because it doesnt take anything more than VoM and blue gear to main tank any 6 man or dominate minigames.

i could care less why people like you play it i have been playing it since before 1.05

then again now with a vom nerf everyone that played dt will go caranage conq since that didnt get hurt at all for some odd reason

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    true, would be cool to see jugg guards in pvp
    For now there's only one on fury (and that's me) but the thing is jugg guard is where soldiers should be at in terms of survivability/dps ratio. It's actually op compared to other non-tank classes, just not nearly as badly as the other tanks.

All tanks are getting hit by the changes though, so that will hurt s&s guard too.

But I don't think more dps is the answer - nerfing other tanks dps and/or survivability in some cases is the way to go IMO, so that s&s can be a unique balance of dps/survivability and have its place in even the most competitive pvp.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Nerfing is always bad for PVP or PVE. But for PVP in AoC these changes will slow down combat even more, decrease the lethality of the game even more which will lead to longer drawn out combats with longer combos with toons standing for longer periods of time starting and finishing their combos. It's boring enough waiting for the combo to finish as it is.
    yep

with tanks, the problem is that they kill faster then they get killed, making them unable to scratch anyone wont help pvp whatsoever, id remove a bit of dps from vom, and a bit of dps and from conq, then remove a tad survivability from all tanks.

every cd on conq is too short, longer cds on burst agression, blue bubble and the snare would go quite a ways to balancing the game

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast