Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Brute shouldn't be nerfed at all in PVE honestly. It has very balanced aggro right now. I'm afraid they're screwing over PVE for PVP.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

The proposed changes are not great for pve brute conqs yeah, but give them time and don't join the qq flaming wagon it's only a draft!
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Would like to see a bit of increase in guardian DPS. Even with the proposed nerfs to DT and Conq i think Jugg guards could use a boost. Especially since a lot of dungeon designs lately have involved DPS races.

Titanic smash doesn't feel all that titanic :P
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I'm not sure about that. I play jugg guard a lot in pve and pvp and I do about 700-800 dps tanking and 1,1k dpsing (that's what my pvp s&s spec does in frenzy). If we increases jugg guard's dps we would need to lower hate generation otherwise aggro would be really silly. Those numbers are with t4 but I did barely less with Khitai gear and weapons.

Maybe a slight increase is acceptable (we'd be on brute conq level then) but I'd be careful about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    The rocks has too much armor nerf pliz my cloth dies
    Do not nerf my Conq he will not be able oneshot whole forest
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

So are these changes just going to affect pvp play, or pve as well? It seems like the veteran PvP players are all for rebalancing, but putting the CD back on burst of aggression and reducing the bonuses for conq formations and standards is gonna mess things up for pve.

In other game developers actually develop games, here dev(s) conduct campaign of terror against playerbase. Random acts of violence you never know where they will hit next.
    Look at T4 for example. Basilisk and Imp are the most boring fights ever, just a content filler between fun bosses but until recently we could use a glitch to actually make at least Basilisk more fun than intended, tanks avoid petrify entire raid goes as hard on dps as they can and you know we had fun until FC decided that was too much fun and ninja "fixed" that glitch in last patch. Basilisk is still killed as easily as before, the only difference is that is chore now, not fun dps race.
    Or 122 slot bags. We get the option to unlock them for entire account, and some two or so weeks after getting us to spend 3k FC points FC decides to give those bags away for free to everyone. Trololol.
    They design three new dungeons some of them quite harder than standard khitai dungeons but there is no loot there. They force you to do boring and dull instances like scorp caves and after clearing half the dungeons in AoC you still dont get to roll on loot-no they give you three lottery tickets where chances to actually get one item that you want are absolutely minimal. You want prot/com/hit rating ring? Here. take 35th +hate bracers. Trololol.
    World bosses. There you get to see "tanks" keeping goad and FE on a cooldown, or dozens of players not capable of reading cast bar and avoiding very narrow frontal cone gaze, just talking about the last boss. Lots of fun, tanking that one.
    Devastating merges that turned my beloved Set server into Crom and free transfers that turned Crom into Fury.
    And now on a whim dev decides to completely kill the class I played as my main for years now. Only a mazochist would continue to play the game after this.

"campaign of terror"?? Someone call the hyperbole police.

No one is forcing you to stay if you can't handle some gameplay changes every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    So are these changes just going to affect pvp play, or pve as well? It seems like the veteran PvP players are all for rebalancing, but putting the CD back on burst of aggression and reducing the bonuses for conq formations and standards is gonna mess things up for pve.
    Sure as veteran players loves the game in whole not just particular class and for game is always better have it most balanced as is possible. And it is done in right line as soldiers needed the nerf desparately for both PvE and PvP and right in the order Conq - DT - Guard (least deserved). And btw I play DT too and I see awesome oportunity to try another AA perks right now apart of VoM... you could hardly nerf just Conqs without nerfing Vom etc. Devs simply did great job with this balancing otherwise there would be soon not need to play other classes than tanks/healers

And what concerns PvE side aren´t there complaints the game is already too easy? Conqs have it even dumbed to oblivion PvE wise at least what I noticed...
    Last edited by Shiwan; 19th February 2014 at 14:01.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast