Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumb Pug Raids

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ppl are dumb, why i cant take barb axe for conq?
    u guys should really ask yourself, why is that staff only for necro? who says that? where do u see it? IN SOME 5 YEAR OLD INFO? class weapons were removed ages ago, so stop bitching
    x2!

*tenchars*

Raid leaders get a lot of grief. If you go to a pug and want to know any special rules, then just ask before it starts.

Not following the raid leaders guidelines and rolling for what you are 'not supposed to' roll for...you should expect consequences.

Raging in global over raid rules...makes you look bad vs the raid leader.

Now if they do a pug and take all the urns and relics and shards and don't post that before you start or tell the entire raid before it starts those are the rules, then its bad karma for the raid leader. But if you go on such a pug raid and hear the rules or they get posted and then complain, its your bad.

Start your own pugs if you don't like the rules, then you get to deal with the poms rolling on the necro staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    who are you in-game so i can avoid your raids?
    those who succumb to these ancient raid leader rules should grow some balls
    Personally I do not care and think Funcom should have made stats more class specific to avoid the shitstorm raidleaders have to deal with every time a 1h or a magic dmg weapon drops.

I however aim to please and will not piss off 15 people in the raid that are after their 'own' weapon because some people believe they can roll on everything.

Using the argument 'but I can use those stats' does not apply. With that reasoning I have even seen a guard take a ranger crosbow once. Where is the line? DT's on pom/tos tali? DT's on wis assessoires? Guards on weapons with offhand?

And you do not have to know all my alts in game. The simpelest solution is just to ASK your raidleader what rules he will apply if you are after one of the weapons that are not traditionally for your class. Humans can talk, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    Why is this a common thing on pug raids? It's so greedy and unnecessary.
    The one who is greedy is you btw
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Personally I do not care and think Funcom should have made stats more class specific to avoid the shitstorm raidleaders have to deal with every time a 1h or a magic dmg weapon drops.

I however aim to please and will not piss off 15 people in the raid that are after their 'own' weapon because some people believe they can roll on everything.

Using the argument 'but I can use those stats' does not apply. With that reasoning I have even seen a guard take a ranger crosbow once. Where is the line? DT's on pom/tos tali? DT's on wis assessoires? Guards on weapons with offhand?

And you do not have to know all my alts in game. The simpelest solution is just to ASK your raidleader what rules he will apply if you are after one of the weapons that are not traditionally for your class. Humans can talk, use it.
    you are repeating the same verse. there are no class bound weapons in this game anymore. not for few years now. get over it. but still common sense is here. guardian should not roll need for a crossbow with dexterity on it, there are crossbows without dex too that suit them better. its clearly a ranger main weapon. etc.

lol What are you talking about. Common sense ? It's bliddy pugs raids, where common sense is almost non-existent. If raid leaders still use old scripts and old class-bound loot rules, it's mainly for commodity and making the loot easier, quicker and to avoid as possible loot drama.

If you think you have better way to handle loots in pugs raids, you can make your own pugs anytime you want. But i'm pretty sure most of the whiners here never cared enough to try it. Like this discussion will change anything, there will be always loot drama and greedy people crying, class-bound items or not.
    Last edited by Bibik; 16th February 2014 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Raid leaders get a lot of grief. If you go to a pug and want to know any special rules, then just ask before it starts.

Not following the raid leaders guidelines and rolling for what you are 'not supposed to' roll for...you should expect consequences.

Raging in global over raid rules...makes you look bad vs the raid leader.

Now if they do a pug and take all the urns and relics and shards and don't post that before you start or tell the entire raid before it starts those are the rules, then its bad karma for the raid leader. But if you go on such a pug raid and hear the rules or they get posted and then complain, its your bad.

Start your own pugs if you don't like the rules, then you get to deal with the poms rolling on the necro staff.

but that weapon is for demo aswell for necro, hell even for pom or tos lol, i mean its like, you are not gonna buy fearless soul set for your guard from t4? or you go for that trash courageous sh*t... well pick ur choise
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    lol What are you talking about. Common sense ? It's bliddy pugs raids, where common sense is almost non-existent. If raid leaders still use old scripts and old class-bound loot rules, it's mainly for commodity and making the loot easier, quicker and to avoid as possible loot drama.

If you think you have better way to handle loots in pugs raids, you can make your own pugs anytime you want. But i'm pretty sure most of the whiners here never cared enough to try it. Like this discussion will change anything, there will be always loot drama and greedy people crying, class-bound items or not.
    He try avoid loot drama and make another loot drama? RL must tell about loot rules when he start gathering people, and repeat it before he open chest. RL who start roll and after that stop roll and start kicking people from raid without warning - bad RL!

I'd bet my AoC account that the people QQ'ing against Raid Leaders don't have the BALLs themselves to lead a raid. If they did; they wouldn't be complaining. ~

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Raid leader sets the rules. If you don't like it make your own raids.

What sucks is the raid leader making up loot rules after the box drops. Ideally they should post loot rules in the pug advert in global. FFA or with class restrictions.

Bottom line is make your own raids if you don't want to OBEY other raid leaders rules.

So! Cowboy the fvck up OP
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast