Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp vids

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    Anyone know of a good recording program that won't lag or hinder pc performance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    Bandicam is best.
    Bandicam is a very old, and pretty bad program if u ask me. There are much better alternatives out there. Would you answer me Gamabuntu, out of pure curiousity, what you find awesome in Bandicam? Cos last time I watched your videos I think it was 720p and pretty bad quality overall.

Nvidia have Shadowplay (close to lossless quality with almost no impact on performance + small filesizes)

If you have a new(ish) AMD card, I would download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and record with amds VCE encoding setting (which is the equivilent of shadowplay (nvidia)).

Its rly easy to get started making videos, but if anyone wants a quick tour in Sony vegas I could upload a guide, pm me if it would be of interest.
    Last edited by magnum92; 29th January 2017 at 11:44.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Nice vids guys, keep em coming!

Could a mod pls clean out the posts about gamabuntu's IQ-value, now that he removed it Edit by Anzu: You should know better than this.? thanks.
    Last edited by Anzu; 31st January 2017 at 17:14.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I finally worked out how to make a simple video. I'll try to make more with better quality and editing. For now you'll have to do with a simple minigame from Fury:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXNQZQVKhyY

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Bandicam is a very old, and pretty bad program if u ask me. There are much better alternatives out there. Would you answer me Gamabuntu, out of pure curiousity, what you find awesome in Bandicam? Cos last time I watched your videos I think it was 720p and pretty bad quality overall.

Nvidia have Shadowplay (close to lossless quality with almost no impact on performance + small filesizes)

If you have a new(ish) AMD card, I would download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and record with amds VCE encoding setting (which is the equivilent of shadowplay (nvidia)).

Its rly easy to get started making videos, but if anyone wants a quick tour in Sony vegas I could upload a guide, pm me if it would be of interest.
    I didn't find anything, just this program does not burden the RAM memory. I have 4g RAM, so.. i tried other programs but play during recoring was not possible.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Khramps, the best software to record gameplay is shadowplay. Zero performance drop.
    Last edited by Aeons; 9th February 2017 at 06:06.
    |Aapox| |Falkain| |Huxxley| |Apocalyptika|

Anyone want to PM me and tell me how to record AoC with shadow play, can't seem to get it to work. I have it all downloaded but yeah....
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

You can also use OBS with NVENC encoding, it uses the same technology with more options (esp audio wise, you can use voice activation instead of push to talk for example). It's a little bit slower because they haven't cracked the nvidia magic fully though but it's a very small difference on a fast PC.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

First, make sure you have an Nvidia gfx card that works with Shadowplay. Then create a folder onto a seperate drive where you would like to save your recorded videos. My videos would lag in the past when the output folder was on the same drive as the game. Then just set it to record entire screen, and choose a hot key to toggle recording on and off and you're set.
    |Aapox| |Falkain| |Huxxley| |Apocalyptika|