Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free transfers open

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I made a tortage alt just to check out fury yesterday, I was on 3 different times (6:30 am est, 7:30 pm est, and 12:30 am est) and while there seemed to be some pretty good action at 6:00 am (assuming mostly EU players), it was nothing but lowbies blowing up global with duels in fotd and tesso the other 2 times.

The server seems really dead for US players, all the BK are owned by what looks to be EU guilds, and other than some names from the forums, I did not see one US player I recognized.

I was hoping for a little bit more, Fury does not seem population friendly to US time zones unless you just play at odd hours.
    I was on last night between 9 and 11 pm central time. Did minis until I logged.

I am never on at 6 am us time, I have a job... :P

I made a tortage alt just to check out fury yesterday, I was on 3 different times (6:30 am est, 7:30 pm est, and 12:30 am est) and while there seemed to be some pretty good action at 6:00 am (assuming mostly EU players), it was nothing but lowbies blowing up global with duels in fotd and tesso the other 2 times.

The server seems really dead for US players, all the BK are owned by what looks to be EU guilds, and other than some names from the forums, I did not see one US player I recognized.

I was hoping for a little bit more, Fury does not seem population friendly to US time zones unless you just play at odd hours.
    Yep, Fury is mainly RUS/EU and very little of US players. Thats why some US players who want progress in game joins to RUS/EU guilds

Fury is deader than ever before... Crom is where it is at... unfortunately... but I will play where there is population... I can get into PvE stuff whenever I want... AND... mini's pop all the time... GG

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Fury is deader than ever before... Crom is where it is at... unfortunately... but I will play where there is population... I can get into PvE stuff whenever I want... AND... mini's pop all the time... GG
    Lies. There were more minis last night than any night in the last couple of months. Many new faces. Go back to the "scared of open world" server please.

face facts most people are going to escape the empty shell that is fury and move to crom just the way it is in this game same as every merge

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    face facts most people are going to escape the empty shell that is fury and move to crom just the way it is in this game same as every merge
    Because of funcoms lack of pvp content, yes. Now they are actively giving pvp attention. Check out testlive.

Why are so many scared of open world? Scared to make enemies, friends, guilds, war? Scared of not having complete control over their environment(boring)?

So much more helpful people on crom...

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=187173
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 17th January 2014 at 00:50.

There is one US guild that owns a BK (Vires) and we actually had an awesome bori battle with them yesterday (roughly 5-6pm est) with about 7-10 people on each side. Things have been a little quiet this week, but we'll see what happens this week end. I did minis after the open world event till about 8pm EST and they were popping rather fast (only about 1-2 running at once though, at EU peak time there is much more than that).

There's a usually a good number of euros that stay up late on Friday and the week end so that's a better time for US players. Still I'm not exactly sure why the game is so quiet this week (actually it's been quiet for a couple of weeks now, week ends have been fine with premades and stuff though) - we have had a lot of trouble filling our raids and getting things done for a few weeks. Was much better before the winter holidays.

Guess some people are bored and taking a break (or maybe even quitting), it's not like the game is growing or evolving fast so I don't blame them.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Still I'm not exactly sure why the game is so quiet this week (actually it's been quiet for a couple of weeks now,
    Ersa , Svarti and me had a family reunion at Mykonos island , here's the true reason!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Because of funcoms lack of pvp content, yes. Now they are actively giving pvp attention. Check out testlive.

Why are so many scared of open world? Scared to make enemies, friends, guilds, war? Scared of not having complete control over their environment(boring)?

So much more helpful people on crom...

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=187173
    if you honestly believe funcom is giving pvp attention you will be disappointed i have toons on both servers just fail to fine a reason to play on fury open world is just a meaningless mess of zerg and unbalanced odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Ersa , Svarti and me had a family reunion at Mykonos island , here's the true reason!
    It might come as a choc Tear, but Ersa is lieing, you don't NEED to be naked at family reunions
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast