Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class with easiest time fresh into Khitai

Default Class with easiest time fresh into Khitai

I haven't played since mid 2010. I remember that when you first enter Khitai it was a real slap-in-the-face by way of difficulty jump for all classes, with it being nearly unbearable for my necro at times, which is why i flipped to a bear shaman.

coming back, i have no idea where anything is, hwere i'm supposed to go or how my classes play anymore so im starting over. I don't necessarily know that i wish to play these two classes again however, i don't want to be irritated when i step into khitai as a fresh 80 with quest greens from the old world.

Of the classes - outside necro and bs - which would folks say has the easiest time starting out in khitai as a fresh 80?

Conq is easy mode leveling with never ending aoe kb , bubbles, aoe combos, debuffs and ez mode gameplay. But any tank can do imo.

Zerker (2H) Barb. Probably Conq or DT too.

Although Necro is a beast for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Conq is easy mode leveling with never ending aoe kb , bubbles, aoe combos, debuffs and ez mode gameplay. But any tank can do imo.
    Agreed. ANy tank will do.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by narial View Post
    I haven't played since mid 2010. I remember that when you first enter Khitai it was a real slap-in-the-face by way of difficulty jump for all classes, with it being nearly unbearable for my necro at times, which is why i flipped to a bear shaman.

coming back, i have no idea where anything is, hwere i'm supposed to go or how my classes play anymore so im starting over. I don't necessarily know that i wish to play these two classes again however, i don't want to be irritated when i step into khitai as a fresh 80 with quest greens from the old world.

Of the classes - outside necro and bs - which would folks say has the easiest time starting out in khitai as a fresh 80?

? I'm doing Paikang with my green geared necro... Gear isn't everything, maybe you need to try new rotation, builds, kiting... at the same time you'll understand several mechanics that will make you a good pver/pvper.

You really should get better with your necro. If you had a hard time with it, I don't believe a soldier/barb wuld be a better choice.

Just my opinion.

If you cant do Khitai with a Necro you will die a lot more on a rogue... DT is easymode, so is Demo. Necro as well.

You could do a few kills on world bosses to get some better gear. I've got two complete T1 kits on my Demo so far..
    Last edited by Shax84; 2nd January 2014 at 12:44.

Havent had much time with my pom with basically fresh 80 gear except it got lots of AA.

If you don't mind changing weapons, you kill 5+ in khitai with Barb, no problemo (better gear will only make it easier ) ... Tactic is very simple, stun everyone with earth shatter combo, change weapons, hit wreck armors with dance of death mixed, and 5 mobs dead with your health around 50%
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Even better, use Earth Shatter, Bone Shatter and then Stunning Punch and then Wreck Armor buffed up. Paikang and Kara Korum mobs are not gonna fall by Wreck Armor, Shrapnel, DoD, Haste and Impale alone.

I've been to Khitai on my HoX, PoM, and Conq, and have seen others in Khitai as well. In my experience, Conq was able to truck through Khitai without too much problem, and strangely enough, I did better on my HoX than my PoM. It could be my inexperience with caster classes, however. I tended to keep moving and kiting with my HoX a lot. Conq can just plant its feet and tank.

Really, any class can do Khitai if you love the class enough. I did Dreamscape of Leng on my undergeared PoM, and I consider that place to be hell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast