Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

I think it is a fantastic event, and the hordes participating seem to like it, the events were very full, people seemed to really like it.

I had a bunch of Guildies with new 80s get t-1-2 purple weapons and armor for their new toons.

Great job Funcom, putting the "Fun' back into Funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    You received [Flask of Direction]
    You gained 50000 XP towards your Mastery Advancement.

wohoo gz me, while i see newbie level 60 rangers getting t2-t3 xbow,, while my ranger old as bible has worse xbow than level 60 ranger -.-----------------------------
    oh no! Someone else got better loot then you? Oh no! Such tragedy, change the whole game, this must be impossible!

Suggestion was made to put in 'xmas candy' like the Halloween ones in place of some of the very old xmas loot, like void essences. That would work out a lot better than fermented ale, four hour foods and getting ONE void essence. Just make the winterfest candy a BOP item like the Halloween ones please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    oh no! Someone else got better loot then you? Oh no! Such tragedy, change the whole game, this must be impossible!
    u dont even get my point, random generate is worst system ever, my point is that i done every celebration crap so far with more alts than u can even imagine, and only thing i see in my bag is aa potions or something crap like this,

random generate = suck's more than anything
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u dont even get my point, random generate is worst system ever, my point is that i done every celebration crap so far with more alts than u can even imagine, and only thing i see in my bag is aa potions or something crap like this,

random generate = suck's more than anything
    I still see a big whinee because he has some bad luck and dont get the stuff he wants...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    I still see a big whinee because he has some bad luck and dont get the stuff he wants...
    "he wants" what u mean, u think i want? its 90% from players who dislike this random generate crap, I really hate fanboys like u who cannot see a negative sides from game, i just puke after even seeing ur comments
    The Law

Is any system better than random generated loot ? I don't know...

so you know what 90% of ppl like? and why is random loot most common in many games especially MMOs?

I think its much more boring when you know how many token you need, how many you get and therefore how many times you have to do it... there is absolutely no excitement. With loot generated randomly you have at least this. you have to grind in both scenarios...

Random stuff is fine: what I'd like to see is that its not random junk, like things I can buy on the trader for 1 silver (bloodpurple ale, ta na, kingsmight, void, other old xmas junk).

Things like the prayer books, halo items, t1/t2 loot, social gear, cat masks are all fine (BOP is good) since they are new. Its the old cheap stuff from years past that I don't like getting over and over again: especially after waiting an hour or more for a dragon kill then getting one void essence in my blue box.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Random stuff is fine: what I'd like to see is that its not random junk, like things I can buy on the trader for 1 silver (bloodpurple ale, ta na, kingsmight, void, other old xmas junk).

Things like the prayer books, halo items, t1/t2 loot, social gear, cat masks are all fine (BOP is good) since they are new. Its the old cheap stuff from years past that I don't like getting over and over again: especially after waiting an hour or more for a dragon kill then getting one void essence in my blue box.
    The T1 gear is sooo easy to get now with the servers merged. And the Prayer books get old too after you get 12+ of them...

But I agree, get rid of the junk from years pasts, the void essences are cute on Halloween, not so much on christmas
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast