Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The law

Your farming the crap out of their team so how does it matter lol
    Doomsayer 2008

It matters for me for example, because I don't accept to be in a guild with one of these pussy- hackers one second! Anyway, it my opinion this seriously shouldn't be discussed here or what, that's something what should be discussed with Law- officer/ leader, coz this way it has a strange taste of humiliating. By the way, the comment "what does it matter when this person gets farmed" is quite funny, does this excuse really let us condone it? Sure most of these hackers are still bad with hacks, like Zedki, but that shouldn't be an excuse like "oh come on, they are bad let them use it"...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

You find a person (law's latest recruit actually) doing something possibly(?) illegal , and instead of informing the officers of the law , your rush out of insane empathy to post it on forum with a missleading title . And i see this verson of ur thread now but i was informed it was even worse before .

Well , good job first of all for posting this NOT on testlive forums .
    And now , second of all , to all the people that might see this topic
    Delred is deep into mud years now , not only he is aware of those programs but he's also aware of every little exploit this game has ,from combers to shard-dublicating you name it .
    Last edited by Audrey-; 15th December 2013 at 00:07.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I suppose your right, but when the cheating does not affect the out come of a mini I don't really care. Funcom does next to nothing when you actually do report cheaters and send them evidence, I'm convinced their link goes nowhere. At the end of the day anyways, they infract and ban the people complaining and showing proof publicly that cheating is going on and by whom, and do nothing about the people actually doing the cheating, even when supplied with evidence.

All I got from this post was that somebody on the team farming the pad died and now lets cry about it, cheats or not. They should delete this thread.
    Last edited by Suctum; 14th December 2013 at 20:53.
    Doomsayer 2008

there are big fps drops going from 30 to 15 fps in the first video

also im not even sure what the first video is even trying to show :S if you time the snapkicks delreds is just as fast what am i missing?

and again in the second vid hes going from 50fps - 22fps

i would also assume hes got a **** ton of latency aswell.

if the video quality was better might be easier to tell but his pc and the video quality are far to poor to be reliable.

i might be missing something blatant here i guess but i dunno.

I dunno why this Cryogen got into the Law (does he even speak English? it seemed to me that he did not) but I'm almost certain it's just latency cos he's so slow, he's the type of sin who dies to a demo when stealth attacking one.

Anyway delete this trash thread and Delred just quit spamming crap on the forums, will you? (honestly you deserve infraction points for such a provocative thread name)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    You find a person (law's latest recruit actually) doing something obviously illegal , and instead of informing the officers of the law , your rush out of insane empathy to post it on forum with a missleading title . And i see this verson of ur thread now but i was informed it was even worse before .

Well , good job first of all for posting this NOT on testlive forums .
    And now , second of all , to all the people that might see this topic
    Delred is deep into mud years now , not only he is aware of those programs but he's also aware of every little exploit this game has ,from combers to shard-dublicating you name it .
    so thats why u sold ur account and got it back?

yes moderator u can close thread if u like
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by vosiler View Post
    there are big fps drops going from 30 to 15 fps in the first video

also im not even sure what the first video is even trying to show :S if you time the snapkicks delreds is just as fast what am i missing?

and again in the second vid hes going from 50fps - 22fps

i would also assume hes got a **** ton of latency aswell.

if the video quality was better might be easier to tell but his pc and the video quality are far to poor to be reliable.

i might be missing something blatant here i guess but i dunno.

the first video shows that he is using comber when he killed conq with sins of flesh u see
    The Law

Pointless thread ~ I'll tell you why

These hacks are never going to be squashed by devs or otherwise ... and the players come over to Crom too and then wonder why no one will join minis ~

The game has the worst community (myself included) and the addition of hacks just helps prove that this game can't be seriously looked at as a PvP game. We did It to ourselves ... and continue to do it. If you're going to bang your chest in some sort of righteous statement that your guild or someone else's doesn't use hacks ... You're naive.

It is what it is. You'll get a locked thread and no support what so ever. That cheating player has an alt and will be right back in there.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Mustaine; 14th December 2013 at 22:48.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast