Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you come pvp server?

I choice PVP server because I want to do something when I get bored with PVE. Don't care about guards, gank and other things

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    respect what? pvp is pvp
    Why is it that necessary to dismiss respect regarding PvP ? I can understand it can procure cheap thrills to recieve hate tells but what i don't understand is when players actively seek them as reward. When they don't get any they'll try to get some by the lowest means there are. Having a fun fight isn't the goal anymore, making someone rage is. And even worse, fantasizing about the recieved tells.

Where does that lead ? To PvP ? To retaliation and such ? No, it leads to PvP where the people you fight think "i'm not going to give them the satisfaction of getting kills on me". And you end up with only Forum PvP because players where too dumb to show the minimum amount of respect. Even in PvP you don't play against anyone you play WITH them. If you're a complete dick, people will enjoy farming you and they'll run away when the advantage isn't theirs.

For having led in PvP fairly often these last 5years. It's always ****ed up when you're on the dominated side, you want to fight, you have fun, you like the challenge but emos in your groupe/raid start leaving with the "i don't want to leave them the satisfaction of killing me" excuse. Sometimes, considering the kind of scum we fight, i can't blame them. This shitty mentality has been under-mining PvP much more than funcom's patchs.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

For the beeches brah, for the beeches.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I need to ask you guys something, why do you come to pvp server?
    you realize that only difference is that OPEN PVP IS ALLOWED ON FURY, then why do u come fury, if u instantly run to take blowjob from guards when someone attack you? whats the point? why do u go open pvp server, if you are only gonna take guards D*** in ur mouth? i just dont get it, if u dont like go crom, but it makes me so happy to corpse jump over your body when even guards fail to save ur pve ass
    Guards seem to mostly populate PvE questgiver locations and entrances to PvE dungeons.....my question to you is.....what are you doing hangin around these areas?...you leet pvper you....
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    ganking pve is still the top way to start open world mayhem, theres not much pve progression in commons these days. u can expect open world raids to make open world pvp thrive again
    I don't think you understand, the majority of people in the common when it launched were not there to pve, they went there to pvp because of the rooftops and scenery where it was aoc urban warfare at it's best.

And of course, spawning paymaster and protecting your group while this was done was a great source of pvp as well.

Very few people went there to kill people doing crow's solo quest line, come on...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Guards seem to mostly populate PvE questgiver locations and entrances to PvE dungeons.....my question to you is.....what are you doing hangin around these areas?...you leet pvper you....
    Hunting other players?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Why is it that necessary to dismiss respect regarding PvP ? I can understand it can procure cheap thrills to recieve hate tells but what i don't understand is when players actively seek them as reward. When they don't get any they'll try to get some by the lowest means there are. Having a fun fight isn't the goal anymore, making someone rage is. And even worse, fantasizing about the recieved tells.

Where does that lead ? To PvP ? To retaliation and such ? No, it leads to PvP where the people you fight think "i'm not going to give them the satisfaction of getting kills on me". And you end up with only Forum PvP because players where too dumb to show the minimum amount of respect. Even in PvP you don't play against anyone you play WITH them. If you're a complete dick, people will enjoy farming you and they'll run away when the advantage isn't theirs.

For having led in PvP fairly often these last 5years. It's always ****ed up when you're on the dominated side, you want to fight, you have fun, you like the challenge but emos in your groupe/raid start leaving with the "i don't want to leave them the satisfaction of killing me" excuse. Sometimes, considering the kind of scum we fight, i can't blame them. This shitty mentality has been under-mining PvP much more than funcom's patchs.
    no respect, no disrespect

its too vague for me, some are being disrespected when ganked, personally im not able to play pve server because i wont be ganked, and i find it boring (mostly why i cant seem to convince myself to do solos or 6mans). i personally think u shouldnt really bother to think if u are being disrespectful or not when pvping on a pvp server, no matter what that entices.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Hunting other players?
    Aha!!!!!!......hunting poor noob pve'ers.......so much skill :P

Open world pvp is great but imo the best proper pvp battles were best fought back in the day in the Bori instance in and around Brandoc(?) village and the surrounding areas.....noone capping resourses....just big brawls to try to capture a shrine in the village.

Im just saying if us PvE'ers are such PvP noobs then why on earth are we the ones you are hunting????

Maybe these open world bosses will bring back some more epic battles......
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 3rd December 2013 at 19:04.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Default Hey

AoC died cuz of bunch of pve players and in FC company bunch of pve fan. Btw onlyPvE players hugs Guards, because they only fight with NPC +BOSSES years.

Default dear pvp player delred,

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I need to ask you guys something, why do you come to pvp server?
    you realize that only difference is that OPEN PVP IS ALLOWED ON FURY, then why do u come fury, if u instantly run to take blowjob from guards when someone attack you? whats the point? why do u go open pvp server, if you are only gonna take guards D*** in ur mouth? i just dont get it, if u dont like go crom, but it makes me so happy to corpse jump over your body when even guards fail to save ur pve ass
    Only PVE players hugs guards, They are P****,coward nabs,ruined this game to cry FC +Silirrion always.That why is white sand closed?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast