Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soldier stance change cool-down

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Dt have no magic damage penalty in defensive.
    I said dt dont need to switch stance
    The Law

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    thing is,, conq heal himself like healer, 1,1k burst heal + 142 per 1,1 sec for 30 secend with 15 sec cd, with retalation sins / demos/ dt's cant even hit u without putting them down to 60-80% in few secends, so u say they need to kite u 8 secends every 20 secend? was that the cd in it, well its fair..NOT.

and lets not talk about that insane aoe instant KB, and then the bubbles. why is conq allowed to have them as soldier? i dont mind guard using bubble since its once in 5m. but conq bubble up every other min, and maybe even twice in the same minute, thats insanly ****ed up man,

throat slash + crushing onslaught.. so its interrupt+snare+silence and -35% dmg. was that the debuff? seems pretty op for me
    I like you now
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

You make the old conq sound like what barb is now; needing stack buildup to do superb damage
    There's the whole Furious Inspiration weapon damage buff that you needed to stack for 15% damage (20% with AA), that was raised to 20/25% and made permanent. Also if you didn't play carnie with berserker inpiration or brute with angel of fury you have to wait for opposing melees to hit your friends which is not a good thing. And if opposition was full casters for example, you'd get no stacks.

Also in brute tree there's colossus of war that you has to stack 20(!) times for full bonus (15% damage), and stack goes off after 8s. In total that's 40% wd buff that you don't have to wait for anymore as a brute, which maybe isn't much but is pretty close to the 50% wd frenzy bonus for example.

In carnage it gets even more fübar ; you don't have Colossus of War but you don't need to wait for FI stacks to have full effect of Bladeweave (+50% offhand and +3% crit chance from the start of the fight, Lightning Steel making it pretty much a permanent buff after that) and activating it does not make you lose the FI weapon damage buff anymore.

And that's not counting the 10% weapon damage buff from Improved Disciplines/Formations that could be included in FI, and likewise the 40% weapon damage buff from battlefield commander.

And revivification technique is the other fishy thing about the revamp in pvp. Bubbles are awesome and make you all rage but they mean you play with cooldowns. That's on top of a permanent survivability tool such as revivification that they become bothersome. That being said if you get the 10% hp burst heal you don't get to OLP or to kb on charge.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

So instead of the 16s sprint norm, what would you have?
    You make the old conq sound like what barb is now; needing stack buildup to do superb damage
    Barb dont need to build up stacks to do dmg if you think it does than you are clueless about barb to.
    Many people try to point out other barb builds but you stick to reaver one because you love almost 1 shooting noob players. Against any decent player you can just run or attack them when they are knocked by someone else....

maybe differentiate the stats changes on each stances for pvp/pve could solve something, that way a soldier on defensive stance wouldn't be a raid boss on pvp and at the same time on pve nothing would change
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    Viroku who are u in Fury?
    I told to Derled the other day in one topic, but dont know where is it or is it deleted... but anyways not sure why that matter.
    Anyway Vehl knows and he is in your guild

Dt have no magic damage penalty in defensive.
    Dt has -10% damage multiplier in Defensive Stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Dt has -10% damage multiplier in Defensive Stance.
    Weapon damage changes but not magic damage.
    Test with hex spells, they are only affected by crit damage and stance.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Barb dont need to build up stacks to do dmg if you think it does than you are clueless about barb to.
    Many people try to point out other barb builds but you stick to reaver one because you love almost 1 shooting noob players. Against any decent player you can just run or attack them when they are knocked by someone else....
    My lv60 geared sin has about 260dps and my geared barb has 285 but goes over 425 in reaver (without haste)so I perfer it. Also crit increase is nice and so is energy regen. So I perfer it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast