Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Old School Patching

Old Carnage is better than wanna be supposed greatest of all time history rewriting Carnage. Its supposed to be about the lulz, and not insecure constant posting about the past. Argurious left when conq bugs fixed, coincidence? Spartaan lost to Acco in multiple duels, everyone watched and listened to the rage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8053790@N04/

HEY LOOK I CAN BRING UP OLD SH!T

Marise post from old forums

Best PvPers

Assassin: Kutsus - Outstanding movement, Excellent class knowledge, makes no mistakes. Always knows what hes doing, what his opponent is doing and what he is going to do next
    Barbarian: Izrail - Again, just outstanding movement, same reasons as above
    Bear Shaman: Xitan/Imp - Both Pioneered the Bear Shaman class.
    Conqueror: Wuzzy - No one has ever been a dominant Conq... Wuzzy was a beast but i have seen better on other servers.
    Dark Templar: Jodou Back in the day, he was the only DT that could kill anything
    Demonologist: Dementos - Always CC's the right target, hits like a truck and can survive focus fire.
    Guardian: Salvatore/Spaartan - Both Phenomenal Guardians, Breaks down to Old School vs New School. I can't decided between the two.
    Herald of Xotli: Sleepnaught - With over 13k kills, he has been on DW since the beginning. No one even comes close.
    Necromancer: Weakest - Whether what he does takes skill or not is subjective. Bottom line most dominant Necro ever. Weakest pops out. Everyone goes for him. Always #1 kill target.
    Priest of Mitra: Ultimeholy - he doesn't die, A healer that doesn't die = my team wins. But seriously, he went Vengeance when everyone underestimated its power.
    Ranger: Amomi - He knows so much about every class it's amazing. He can pick up anything and play it for 10 min and be good with it.
    Tempest of Set: Yesp/Ronartest - Old School vs New school again. Both different play styles.

Honorable Mentions

Goblinss - Only reason i put Kutsus up instead is because of his movement skills.
    Aryana - No doubt one of the best players period. He can play anything and be amazing. But lack of team cooperation only gets you a honorable.
    Gumdrop - honestly wasn't that impressive, was decked out in dmg gems. he was the first to do that from what i saw. But his movement was ehh.
    Ursathrope - All around good Bear Shaman, Consistantly performs well, but what can you do when you are up against Xitan and Imp.
    Torbull - Best known for his hot sister, and that at least gets you an honorable.
    Ratri - The best Demo in sieges, but i never see him outside of sieges or in small groups. So for overall performance i picked Dementos.
    Sadias - say what you will about this guy. His K/D ratio proves he is not absolutely horrible. He hasn't done anything real impressive but being the most hated man on DW alone gets you an Honorable.
    Tempress - imagine a female Sadias with perma-pms.
    Brownthunder/Eeva/Romney - Solid players

Best Overall

Littleimp

Even more old sh!t
    http://youtu.be/kjeEH3WRAHk
    http://youtu.be/9nArOa3jdW0
    Last edited by raist718; 14th December 2013 at 05:25.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Why do you try so hard to act like certain players of Carnage aren't amazing. You bring up one player who at times was not legit purposely but even when he was during the time he played, he was still very good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16IHqZo3jM That's him playing over 3 years ago and he is still a better player then you lol.

Argurious is and still is the best Conq and anyone who actually knows of him, knows it. If he played a HoX or Barb, it would require him time to learn it like any class and the result would be the same, since I have lent him my Barb (facefk) back in the day and he did extremely well on it for a day or two, just like Spaartan.

You've never played in a single premade against us, because every guild you were in, knew full well it was going to be a rez pad camp and you were never seen in duels or world pvp, so who are you? You don't have a single clue what is required in a hardcore premade, because you reek of fear when it comes to premades and always will, just like Raist.

Bad players are bad players, no matter what ur experience andknowledge of the game is.
    Not only have I played against Carnage in premades, pug premades, and world pvp, I have also been on their premade team and grouped with them for world pvp. The only experience I came away with was that they are like any other guild, some cool players and some that take the game way to seriously.

I know what I have done and accomplished in game, and anyone I have played with knows the same. So tell yourself whatever you want, fact is your here by yourself defending people who care so little for the game they leave you to post this crap alone.
    Doomsayer 2008

Since this thread has derailed into a flame war it is now closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789