Thread: Alchemy

Default Alchemy

I dusted off an old toon to use up some stuff that wasjust collecting in the bank. When I went to make the items I got a message saying that it requires alchemist guild Level I. Out city is fully T2 with up to Thieves guild at level 3. Is it intended that you "outgrow" stuff and can no longer make back-level items once your city progresses or is this yet another issue caused my the server merges?

well, do you have Alchemist Workshop?

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/guild_cities
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Like I stated, The guild City is fully Tier 2 which includes the Alchemist Workshop II. What we don't have is any level 1 building like the needed Alchemist Workshop I. We HAD all of the tier one buildings prior to the merge, but they are no longer listed. I also can see no way of rebuilding them.

Probably have to petition it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

You don't lose ability to do level 70 alchemy recipes when you get alchemist shop II (level 75).

What can happen is sometimes your toon appears to no longer be in guild. You'll might lose guild chat, guild city purchased health, stam and mana pots go red and so on. Usually a relog or zone will fix this.

And if the issue happens around guild rankings calculation time, just wait until rankings update is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    You don't lose ability to do level 70 alchemy recipes when you get alchemist shop II (level 75).

What can happen is sometimes your toon appears to no longer be in guild. You'll might lose guild chat, guild city purchased health, stam and mana pots go red and so on. Usually a relog or zone will fix this.

And if the issue happens around guild rankings calculation time, just wait until rankings update is done.
    I thank you for your suggestion, but that is not at all the issue. I have guild chat and all other Guild benefits. I have reclogged a few times and I still can not make anything that requires Alchemist Workshop I. The recipe states Feat requires Alchemy Workshop I which we no longer have. We only have Alchemy workshop II.

If this isn't a new problem in the last week or so, I would assume it happened during the server merge. Not everything got copied correctly, so you are missing the Tier 1 buildings from your list.

Your best bet is to talk to a GM by petitioning in game. I don't know what exactly they can do to help, but that is your best shot at getting it fixed.

It looks like GM's can not "fix" this and can not reset our maxed weekly renown. That means that we are stuck with a totally broken City that can not do lower level crafting or anything that requires a higher level of renown.

It's very sad. Almost to the point of just creating a whole new guild and a new (hopefully not bugged) Guild City.

Before we go that route, is there anyone that has created a Guild and build a City post EU/US merge? If so any issues?

Thanks

Did not create a new guild, but i build some buildings post merge and it worked as usual.