Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traumatic Reflection T3 Craft

Default Traumatic Reflection T3 Craft

Traumatic Reflection - Talisman T3 Craft

I'm wondering if the talisman is considered to be a weapon or a shield. Like what gems can i put into it? is it the weapons only ones? or is it the others?

As a DT protection talisman it's useful, if you don't have the Wyrm one, it's pretty much useless for anything else. Talismans are weapons and therefore weapon only gems can be used.

Thx a lot dude

Kinda looks shitty ye, but i just needed to know what to calculate with...

Does the "Moonstone of Bel's Mirth" proc with it?
    if so it would be kinda sweet. As I intend to pvp with it mostly, i mean it would have crit, bonus crit dmg, const, protection... kinda everything you would want from a talisman as a DT.
    The T4 one ofc has more dmg, but it has no const/prot which is kinda nice... if you also could add Bel's Mirth i think T3,5 could reach up there... need to do some work on it though ^^

Bel's Mirth procs from offhand weapons yeah. It'd be a decent PvP tali, PvEwise there's of better options (it's just making them drop, fuuu wyrm ).

Extra question, Bels Mirth only works on melee hits right? it wouldn't work for me if i were playing a caster. Since it procs "on hit" ? just asking to be sure, as it would be completely op on a caster

Procs only off melee hits so it's hox/dt/sin gem, it does work for caster if you like white hitting things.

too bad theres no t3 craft for hox, the ibis just has too little dmg compered to t4 for it to be worth it...
    Im considering switching out my offhand dagger on my sin, (i got 2 of the best T4, also 2 of the "offhand one" aswell)

The difference wouldn't be that big, only i'd get less dexterity which would mean around 200 less dmg and less evade chance which is nice in pvp.

Yet i'd get more bonus critical dmg and ofc the the Bel's Mirth proc which is nice. Question is how much would it benefit me? would it before it? Again im mostly thinking PvP, but I guess it also could help in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Procs only off melee hits so it's hox/dt/sin gem, it does work for caster if you like white hitting things.
    uhm... but like, would bel's mirth proc for a dt if the bel's mirth is on the talisman and not on the sword as he technically isn't hitting with the talisman?

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    therefore weapon only gems can be used.
    Clarifying a bit. In a weapon you can use all levels of gems, including the weapon only level 80 gems. There is no problem using a [Protective Oblique Corundum], [Sanguine Radiant Sapphire] and a [Hexed/Warded Marquise Pushparagam] in a Ibis for making a extremely good protection weapon. Or you can go the standard way with [Moonstone of Bel's Mirth], [Austere Brilliant Diamond] and [Topaz of Divine Benediction].

Now that is said, Traumatic Reflection is a shitty talisman.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    uhm... but like, would bel's mirth proc for a dt if the bel's mirth is on the talisman and not on the sword as he technically isn't hitting with the talisman?
    I've had bels mirth in offhand weapons and got the same amount of procs as main hand. That could be procs from offhand hits (as it was on my sin), but quite sure it's irrelevant and you just get the stat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast