Thread: Architect quild city quest

Default Architect quild city quest

howdy I picked up a lvl 19 recipe " passage of souls megalith "
    and I couldn't use it being a master architect in a renoun 20 guild, so I found a quest from the guild city but have no idea what it is looking for help please

quest name is " on the edge of forever " it has the raid symbol next to the name in journal, the instructions are to trace the horizon at the silver circle of the dark spire

clicking on the recipe says I have to have the feat Ancient construction techniques, the architect trainer in lac plains didn't have it for me to learn do I need to buy this feat or where do I go to learn it?

can anyone tell me where this is please
    cheers
    Last edited by jmacbear; 14th October 2013 at 02:08. Reason: extra info

go iron tower look for circle near it and do emote horizon
    then go xibaluku
    kill basilisk and get the eyes
    then i think you need to go tarantia library then your guild's city megalith for cerimony.
    fun quest too bad not more like it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Maybe the target audience is a bit limited. I guess there exist only a handful of fully trained architects in top renown guilds

Might be different, if there was some quest like "help someone build a megalith"

Question, with not too much derailing:
    Are there other high renown quests linked to professions (not only architect, like here) you can get from guild cities?

Nope, not at this time. Although who knows what they will introduce with the revamp (if that comes live).

There is a semi quest type if you want to make the T3 weapons, but its not a true quest.

More info/discussion on this quest can be found here.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    go iron tower look for circle near it and do emote horizon
    then go xibaluku
    kill basilisk and get the eyes
    then i think you need to go tarantia library then your guild's city megalith for cerimony.
    fun quest too bad not more like it.
    Hello bros! Tell me please, i need to go into IT and where this circle?

I did this awhile back: its a symbol on the side of the IT Tower, you don't need to go inside to find it.

You will need to get a piece from the t4 mob, basilisk, to finish the questline btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I did this awhile back: its a symbol on the side of the IT Tower, you don't need to go inside to find it.

You will need to get a piece from the t4 mob, basilisk, to finish the questline btw.
    Thank you, i found symbol
    Last edited by Yarilo; 19th November 2013 at 18:25.