Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on Fury

+1 to you but that wasnt the case i was talking about...
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Is there any other case? The first rule of pvp is you focus the game changing players and get them to the pad, regardless of class.

Do you focus these people while they have bubbles, of course not. Do you focus these people without ccing others first, again no. Would you focus these people over a situational priority...depends but usually no.

But flag wh*ring all game and using "objective based pvp" as an excuse to pve a win even though the other team is wasting yours is just an out, especially with pugs. Sometimes I get a team that can't do nothing because we have 3 exceptionally bad players, but then we have 3 decent players as well. You know what happens in that scenario? The 3 bads do whatever and the 3 goods stick together and get a bunch of kills while you all pve, because unless your entire team decides to be helpful going for the objective 3v6 your usually screwed if you go for the flag while the other clueless 3 do whatever.

It's pug minis, there are no tactics when you get more than 2 carries...just try to survive and get kills and maybe defend if you can. Just because EU players are on the same page when it comes to pveing each other does not mean everyone else is after the merge. Some of us just enjoy pvp, winning or losing sometimes does not matter sometimes and most of the best games I ever had have been draws that went the full duration. Speed capping/totem zerging and making games less than 5 minutes is absolutely stupid, I feel my pvp was stolen when that crap happens, and that's when I am on the team that just won. When I am on the team that lost that way, my reaction is usually "wow, wtf, seriously, 1 minute 35 seconds? Wow"
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th September 2013 at 09:14.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I focus tanks sometimes
    Sometimes you have to focus a tank who doesn't have the flag because he's the biggest dps on the other side sometimes
    Is there any other case?
    ehm what? -.-
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Spaart, I think you should delete the game, and then maybe pick up knitting or something. The amount of hate and bile coming from you over such a small thing as difference in game play is not healthy. Obviously you are only a child, maybe a teenager, but still, maybe try and act as if you were not raised in a barn.

Every merge brings with it a certain amount of cultural conflict. This will persist for a few weeks or so, and then things will settle and all will be normal again. This lame US vs EU (or EU vs US) thing is so beyond childish it's not even funny.

Grow up.
    What in the hell are you on about? Get off your high horse. There is no hate or bile. Its only anger that started the thread and frustration. There is also delusion, and ignorance written all over by many players who refuses to see my point.

Please stop trying to guess what age I am, or how I was raised. Its such an over used and fail trolling tactic that's been on the internet for years.

Grow younger, get with the new century, stop being narrow minded and adapt to the newer generations.

ehm what? -.-
    I see u don't get what I am saying...
    Doomsayer 2008

I do get what you're saying and i already gave you +1 on it, what i dont get is how on earth can you be asking if there is another case on something you on your own (and you're right) said you do "sometimes". Wouldnt you do it always then...or is my english that broken lol

Maybe its you who dont get what im saying?
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I do get what you're saying and i already gave you +1 on it, what i dont get is how on earth can you be asking if there is another case on something you on your own (and you're right) said you do "sometimes". Wouldnt you do it always then...or is my english that broken lol

Maybe its you who dont get what im saying?
    I am saying pug minis offer few opportunities for real tactics as you rarely get a good team, and that I enjoy PvP for the sake of PvP, not speed racing objectives for easy wins and avoiding PvP.

All I was saying was that I always focus the best opposing player first...usually.
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th September 2013 at 10:26.
    Doomsayer 2008

Yes I sometimes do focus on tanks, even on ones without the flag and yes many times it just results in tank popping bubble when he gets low and casualy walking away. But if no one attacks them, they all just automatically switch on me(sucks being healing healer I guess) but kiting 3 soldiers away while rest of your team farms rest is zero fun...

What I just don't get is some players issue with flagrunners. There is nothing better then seeing player taking flag, getting cced several times and ultimately getting killed few seconds after he grabs the flag cause you know.. He wasn't doing anything for 20 secs while you were nuking him.
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Spaart are you for real?
    the title of your thread "flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on fury"

its just LOL
    let me get this straight you want 12 random players to sign 20min capture the flag maps and never capture a flag?
    you want them 12 players to farm kill the lowbies the pvp1 2 or 3s that sign minis or the blue gear (pve nab)

you want them lowbie players to never go in hide when there death reach 30+ (cause it will after 10mins)
    Your style of pug mini game will end with leavers and hide afkers

AOC pvp (mini games) has some
    -class balance problems
    -massive gear imbalance problems
    -AA imbalance problems
    -and last but not least PVE T4 massive imbalance

and you want 20mins of team death match on pugs WHAHAHAH

(i think you been TOLD already afew times IF YOU WANT CAPTURE THE KILLS PREMADE no problem we will give you that (the solider will be in heaven no 20% snare)
    The e-penis screen shots gonna be epic

but to even try and ask capture the kills pugs is just so stupid

how do you USA guilds siege i mean buying and firing them catapults must be a no right!!
    is it the guild with most kills (most T4 pve demos on the wall) gets the keep?

I am saying pug minis offer few opportunities for real tactics as you rarely get a good team, and that I enjoy PvP for the sake of PvP, not speed racing objectives for easy wins and avoiding PvP.

All I was saying was that I always focus the best opposing player first...usually.
    Cool, we completely agree then - on everything.

Hence why i said that focusing a very dangerous soldier wasnt the case i was talking about - i was just giving an example of bad focusing - ppl tend to bash on some tank that poses no real threat while ignoring the targets they shouldnt ignore. Im pretty damn sure you see that happen as often as i do.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast