Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unchained minis gear

Default unchained minis gear

just use pvp t1

if the pvp gear aint balanced right now then itll force FC to balance it, pvp gear oughta be balanced imo

I agree on this with PVP T2/T3 unchained mode is just as pointless as the current normal mode. Soldiers with ironwall

1953 protection on pvp t1 set, 1953 protection on pvp t2 set, by your standards soldiers would still be OP :P
    Instead of crying so much about soldiers go out and play minis. I started doing minis on lvl 80 with necro with 50-60 blue gear and i played with those gear till i hit pvp 4, right now its pvp 5 with still couple of blue gear pieces (dont want to spend to much gold on it) and i have positive kd ratio.
    Soldiers are OP atm i agree, but dont just cry about it, its not like other classes are total gimps. Go out and play class that you love, if you are good you will do good with it regardless of soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    1953 protection on pvp t1 set, 1953 protection on pvp t2 set, by your standards soldiers would still be OP :P
    Instead of crying so much about soldiers go out and play minis. I started doing minis on lvl 80 with necro with 50-60 blue gear and i played with those gear till i hit pvp 4, right now its pvp 5 with still couple of blue gear pieces (dont want to spend to much gold on it) and i have positive kd ratio.
    Soldiers are OP atm i agree, but dont just cry about it, its not like other classes are total gimps. Go out and play class that you love, if you are good you will do good with it regardless of soldiers
    i dont care if the gear is balanced or not, i dont think they should waste their time balancing the gear before unchained minis, they should just use pvp gear, then balance it with player feed back

Protection only effect so much...

Without the addition of Critigation and increased stats protection alone isn't much of a factor.

Considering that nearly all classes debuffs instantly through their combos/spells. to get rack up to x5 debuff can be so fast its ridiculous.

All gear available in unchained mini i'd say. Players make their mix. Full T4, Full PvP gear... etc.

That way players can chose what they want to play with.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Well Vehl that's not a bad idea. And that would mean I could fight with the ranger T4 sword before 2018. Signed !

Default T4 PvE gear/weapons > PvP lvl 10 gear/weapons

PvP gear shod be the best gear for PvP so Fancom plz make PvP gear to be the best gear for PvP.Now the best PvP gear/weapons are not from PvPing they are from T4 dungeons and this is PvE...Nothing against PvE players but PvE gear shod be the best gear in dungeons for mobs and not for PvP/minis and PvP gear shod be the best for PvP.I just don't understand why Fancom doing this stuf like this and making everything hard for our PvP world !!!
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    All gear available in unchained mini i'd say. Players make their mix. Full T4, Full PvP gear... etc.

That way players can chose what they want to play with.
    This would be best solution for sure. Some classes shine with pvp gear others dont.

They should make a NEW pvp set for unchained minis and force its use.

That way they can balance the classes more efficiently.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast