Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barb vs. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    LOL bringing up "shards" is just a joke.
    I almost never ran out of shards in mini game never mind a duel.
    Barbs can run all they want they'd still have to get close to do any damage, with the new combo skipping gone, barbs have to finish their combo or no blood rage goes up which means for sin you can either A cc B cc or C cc from SDS. Its too easy.
    I was trying to have polite converstation with mutual respect for both strenghts and short comings of both classes.

But you are, of course, right.

Assassin pwn barbs, hard, every time and fast. All you nabs that still have barbs please delete them and punch yourselves in the face for being so dumb.

Lets close this thread and burn the board down because it's not needed to discuss assassin vs barb and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. LOL!

KKTHXBIBI!!!!

p.s In case you can't tell I was paraphrasing you a bit.
    Last edited by Slith; 5th August 2013 at 14:45.
    Retired

I would say this fight should be in barb favor, even with no wonder button decap
    If you move good and are fast with your anti cc there is no reason why you shouldnt cc sin and have great chance of killing him.
    Most sins spec aod and have only 1 cc break, that is chance that barb has to take, just watch it you dont miss it on cats paw and double tap back.
    And also use longer reach of 2he + combo jumping and chances goes up.
    On my barb i have trouble only against pro sins, that is if i have my anti cc up.
    But if sin attack from stealth + aditional face stab its damn hard to survive.

Both classes can faceroll each other depending on how the fight starts and how well they play afterwards. Pretty balanced tbh.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Barb is now how it should be. Zerg is very good team support with their CCs, especially when flag is on ground. Good harassing machine also. Also they are like tanks with pvp2/3 gear

Reaver specced barb oneshots every class from cloth to light even with green gear, but dies very easy

Barb were super OP very long, all the way until cs was removed. Now its solid class with purpose other than making good KD

AoC has turned to dps race, all class needs to be able to kill in 1 sec or it is bad class, WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Opp strike is instant.
    lol dude...

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Barb is now how it should be. Zerg is very good team support with their CCs, especially when flag is on ground. Good harassing machine also. Also they are like tanks with pvp2/3 gear

Reaver specced barb oneshots every class from cloth to light even with green gear, but dies very easy

Barb were super OP very long, all the way until cs was removed. Now its solid class with purpose other than making good KD

AoC has turned to dps race, all class needs to be able to kill in 1 sec or it is bad class, WTF!
    i totally agree

You guys are seriously not playing barbs and never touched them in the last 2 years...

Decap?!?!? Wtf you mentoin decap?? No competent barb has it even feated, such a waste of a skill space... slow, obvious and hits for 1500 on a good day.. less on a shielded side... how can you even compare this to 2,5-3k insta DWW or GB??

Reaver specced barb one shot is another mega rofl, wtf skill are you talking about? 28 second long upheavel combo? By the time you finish it you are either quadrable cc'd or your opponent ran to the other side of the map. Or badass wreck armor that hits for 800 on a good day?

As I said, its fun to play barbarian in pve, cause it is capable there. In pvp, its at the bottom of the food chain with no hope.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post

What this has to do with topic barb vs sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    You guys are seriously not playing barbs and never touched them in the last 2 years...

Decap?!?!? Wtf you mentoin decap?? No competent barb has it even feated, such a waste of a skill space... slow, obvious and hits for 1500 on a good day.. less on a shielded side... how can you even compare this to 2,5-3k insta DWW or GB??

Reaver specced barb one shot is another mega rofl, wtf skill are you talking about? 28 second long upheavel combo? By the time you finish it you are either quadrable cc'd or your opponent ran to the other side of the map. Or badass wreck armor that hits for 800 on a good day?

As I said, its fun to play barbarian in pve, cause it is capable there. In pvp, its at the bottom of the food chain with no hope.
    Not defending sin dww, gb or any other class instant uber hit abilities bur this what you wright is simply not true.
    Decap is lame but there are barbs that spec it and deal nice dmg. barb with decap spec can kill or almost kill clothie in one knock. It can crit for well above 3k dmg and when you pair it with atg that crits over 2k you are in for some nice burst.
    knock, staggering blow,finishing blow+atg and decap and if one of those 2 crits dmg is pretty nice.
    Its cheesy build that waits on 30 sec cd and aim at clothies or bad geared people but it can be effective.
    Why i love barb and hox most of all is they are not "Super duper kaaapow easy classes".

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    Or badass wreck armor that hits for 800 on a good day?
    I'm sorry but WA does like 1k+ minimum when feated (even with crap gear) and it's almost instant 1 step combo plus you have 4 ranks and they don't even share CD. If really reaver specced (not hybrid) you get a bunch of buffs that add dots and procs and the result is effectively a dead clothie in the blink of an eye. Also, reaver or hybrid should use bone shatter over upheaval any day : it's one of the best dots in the game and aoe with a huge range.

Really, you don't seem to know the class at all. Even decap does more than 1.5k (I still think it's crap and wouldn't feat it if I played zerker though)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast