Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AoC's pvper mentality

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    um ill fight anyone, with gear and no gear.
    iv fought ur conq ranger and other toons with purps, that being said, i get intrigued howd it go if gear is balanced

edit: i haz a second khitai blue now, so watch it o.O :P
    Dont you have veteran tokens and are able to buy khitai blues?

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Dont you have veteran tokens and are able to buy khitai blues?
    wasted em on paths so i can go where the pvp is at

who cares bout the gear dude, open world is very very rare, unchained minis are to come

who cares bout the gear dude, open world is very very rare, unchained minis are to come
    Well on fury its not often but open world pvp still happens.
    I would be happy if gear dont mean anything at all or very little in pvp but sadly its not the case

I'm not going to say it happens all the time. But when you quest through khitai with a lowbie there's still some decent PvP available. The other day we had a small squirmish around pin-pin 3 vs 8 vs 3 and some fun 2 vs 4 today. Not counting the other short lasting fights that occur.

Really fun and challenging when you're on lowbie toons, not so much if you're on fully geared ones.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Unchained minis wont mean jack.

Without a leaderboard for PvPers wank over they will lose their charm in a week max......the only way to boast is a screenie on the these forums and even then people find excuses for everything.

Like people have been asking....make PvP gear the best for PvP....not this PvE crap (and yes i PvE T4.....i just want to see PvP get back on its feet).

I think the best idea posted was putting a -10000 PvP Hit Rating on all PvE gear...that would solve all qq imo.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Freddiemerc runs to the guards in duels when losing. I couldn't get him away from them for the life of me to duel my pvp 3 ranger with his pvp 7 or 8 ranger, and then he went to get a barb, and refused to pvp, until he had teamed up with a sin, and after I killed the sin when they jumped me, he ran to guards... He is teribad. You should not be losing to him.

I remember when people played this game. Opeg is a boss. I think I love him.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    mmmmm fatpom im in love with your rolls

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    the best thing about kinshi is his relative smoothness playing some 6 different classes a day, i always have that adjustment period when switching classes

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I'm not going to say it happens all the time. But when you quest through khitai with a lowbie there's still some decent PvP available. The other day we had a small squirmish around pin-pin 3 vs 8 vs 3 and some fun 2 vs 4 today. Not counting the other short lasting fights that occur.

Really fun and challenging when you're on lowbie toons, not so much if you're on fully geared ones.
    On tyranny, open world happens every time I am on, and quite often. One guild camps lowbie zones, others like me just hunt. Its been a lot of fun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast