Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop playing clothies in minis?

Default Stop playing clothies in minis?

Yes. Literally stop.

PVP has become a complete joke and is so completely out of balance and unchecked that I will never PVP on a cloth class again. I refuse to continue and feed myself to all the other classes who are immune to your damage and cc's and can kill you in less than 3 seconds. pvp gear making zero difference.

Cloth classes are only fodder for all others. If we ever smarten up and just stop joining, like we should til there is a fix to this ********, then all the classes in-between will just become the next meal for these tanks that eat people alive. Sins will also have nothing to do and will also be basted and swallowed whole. That annoying and CC locking ToS will no longer be top kills either. Barbs? undetermined, but probably eaten alive by DTs and Conqs. Rangers?

If your not playing a Bear Shaman, DT, Conq or Guard then your just stupid.

Can you immagine the Global chatter if everyone one day just stopped playing clothies in minis? Think about it; How many people in these minis do nothing but hunt clothies for kills? Answer = everyone. Even the clothies. lol. Take it away from them and see what happens. I really don't know what will happen when nothing but heavies are chasing each other in a circle, but I know I want to see it.

I will still play my sin, necro and demo and wont have problems. Is this okay for you?

I enjoy HoX in minies. Its a great challenge but occational success against OP classes is always rewarding

Quote Originally Posted by madureunos View Post
    Yes. Literally stop.

PVP has become a complete joke and is so completely out of balance and unchecked that I will never PVP on a cloth class again. I refuse to continue and feed myself to all the other classes who are immune to your damage and cc's and can kill you in less than 3 seconds. pvp gear making zero difference.

Cloth classes are only fodder for all others. If we ever smarten up and just stop joining, like we should til there is a fix to this ********, then all the classes in-between will just become the next meal for these tanks that eat people alive. Sins will also have nothing to do and will also be basted and swallowed whole. That annoying and CC locking ToS will no longer be top kills either. Barbs? undetermined, but probably eaten alive by DTs and Conqs. Rangers?

Can you immagine the Global chatter if everyone one day just stopped playing clothies in minis? Think about it; How many people in these minis do nothing but hunt clothies for kills? Answer = everyone. Even the clothies. lol. Take it away from them and see what happens. I really don't know what will happen when nothing but heavies are chasing each other in a circle, but I know I want to see it.
    What are you on?
    Im having a blast playing clothies. Sure they die fast and no im not even pvp 4-5 on them. However they dish out tons of DPS and have plenty of abilities to survive. The classes in terms of surviving takes a bit more skill than other classes like barb/rangers. Its what makes it so much fun, you're always on the edge watching your back and multi tasking.

at pvp 7-10 with top end pve gear combined, cloth armor classes are nuts.

You need to look no further for blames. Stop at yourself, and improve.

Also kiting a tank should be quite easy unless you are in premades...

In PuG minis, tanks are so dumb and retarded they either grab flag keyboard turn or goes after other tanks, if they go after a clothy only the unskilled ones gets absolutely slaughtered. Good ones survive. Position yourself accordingly. You don't see snipers running around letting their targets know where they are right? Why would you be doing the same?

However if there's more than 2 pvp 10 guardians focusing purely you, then may god help you. Blame team balancing. And your teammates.

I have over 15,000 kills on 3 toons and 10k of them on a necro that is pvp 7.

If you don't even have 1 legit pvp 5 yet, you don't know ****.

Yes the challenge of a clothie use to be awesome, but at this point the only experience either of you will get is from dying and OCCASIONALLY landing on the team with the greater force.

You 2 are exactly what they want. Continue being sheep to the wolves. Have fun.

I have over 15,000 kills on 3 toons and 10k of them on a necro that is pvp 7.

If you don't even have 1 legit pvp 5 yet, you don't know ****.

Yes the challenge of a clothie use to be awesome, but at this point the only experience either of you will get is from dying and OCCASIONALLY landing on the team with the greater force.

You 2 are exactly what they want. Continue being sheep to the wolves. Have fun.
    LoL buddy I have probably over 60k kills on all my toons combined...
    Im doing better on pvp 3 4 and 5 than you are on pvp 7 what does that say about your opinions and your arguments? My experience of dying??? You must think every other clothy player die constantly just because you, yourself dies constantly which very likely due to lack of skills and situation awareness.

Play some more classes, earn some more experience, learn to counter and anticipate.
    You've obviously not played enough.

Please think through before you say someone else "don't know s***" lol

Shaart,

You have some serious life questions to ask yourself because it's pretty sad that you have that many kills. You must feel really accomplished and have a constant flow of affirmation in life.

Second, You have no knowledge of my skill or how well I do. Anybody with a half a freakin pea brain knows screwed up the pvp game is and how dead it is as a result. This is why there is constant begging in global for people to join minis even though we are playing a freakin amazing game that shouldn't be dead.

I simply want it addressed.
    Last edited by madureunos; 31st July 2013 at 06:21.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    I enjoy HoX in minies. Its a great challenge but occational success against OP classes is always rewarding
    I actually played a HoX too. It is an extremely fun class. Probably top 3 funnest classes, but so extremely gimp. Everybody farms hox's in minis. Everybody. ...and this is my point. The difference between a hox and DT is like 10 ft of concrete to a piece of paper. It's not right. If a DT and Conq can out DPS you, then what is the point of the class AT ALL in the game? see?

Yes. Literally stop.

Maybe we are playing different game than mate, on fresh blue sin i usually go even score. Hell i even topped kills in one mini with 18 kills. Full bb blue char with blue daggers
    My necro is only pvp 5 and so far im usually at top of kills in minis on him, i have high lvl hox and one that is just pvp 5 and do good on both.
    Even though this game is heavy gear dependent, and soldiers are OP atm (i have high lvl conq so i know), positioning, moving, timing and skill are still important.
    Beside to be honest necro and demo can collect a lot kills even in hands of unskilled players.

I know that trend now is to go with conq, but there are many of them that are not that tough to kill or counter.

How many people in these minis do nothing but hunt clothies for kills? Answer = everyone. Even the clothies. lol. Take it away from them and see what happens.
    lol duh

as a sin i never ever go for tanks (unless they are plain retard and really isolated)
    who am i to go for a tank that does twice less dmg but takes 5-6x the dmg. + only few tanks know what their doing and understand their role, so for the most part iv got a free pass to kill the clothies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast