Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: New 80 PvP: The Frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Bruce is so sweet. As if ppl from forum, especially the whiners, are the majority on a server. XD you read something about third party programes and t4 gear in the forum? And this is the given truth and affects the majority on eu servers? Come on, i really think you got something like a brain. Pls use it from time to time.
    It has been restated in thread after thread. Just read some of the other posts. I could go back and link, but honestly, I think you are capable of going back and looking yourself. Recently people have posted video and pictures from EU with people using third party programs. Actual evidence. You condescending tone is actually pathetic compared to the hard evidence presented in the forums.

Just play the game, stop worrying about others, and you will enjoy the game like I do.

Unless of course, you are one who needs this stuff to compete with a pvp 3.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    It has been restated in thread after thread. Just read some of the other posts. I could go back and link, but honestly, I think you are capable of going back and looking yourself. Recently people have posted video and pictures from EU with people using third party programs. Actual evidence.
    What everyone is saying is, yes there's some cheating, no it's not half the server or half the russian who do it. A couple of vids doesn't mean it's something usual you see all the time, it's still marginal.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    It has been restated in thread after thread. Just read some of the other posts. I could go back and link, but honestly, I think you are capable of going back and looking yourself. Recently people have posted video and pictures from EU with people using third party programs. Actual evidence. You condescending tone is actually pathetic compared to the hard evidence presented in the forums.

Just play the game, stop worrying about others, and you will enjoy the game like I do.

Unless of course, you are one who needs this stuff to compete with a pvp 3.
    well there maybe 4-5 vids in the last past months and you talking about whole server cheating. come on, no one can be this dumb....

well there maybe 4-5 vids in the last past months and you talking about whole server cheating. come on, no one can be this dumb....
    There's probably more cheating accusations on the EU side simply because there's more players over here... which both means more cheaters, and more people who complain about it.

That said, a lot of the accusations simply boil down to insuffient knowledge of the game. I recently caught myself (almost) accusing someone of speedhacking before I was reminded that the person in question may be using +% speed items. And this is from someone who has been playing the game for years (though not enough PvP, evidently ).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Not all cheat,but lot do.
    I left fury beacuse of that .

Aoc have always been a easy game to hack .
    I knew many that did not play fear.

Just go to youtub or something and search for
    age of conan cheat.hack exploit ...
    And you will get shitloads of hit

but thats not why i stopped playing this awsome game.
    I stopped playing right after server move beacuse 3 times higher ping

Just checking out forum now and then now

I realy belive fc could turn it around by acually police theyr game and ban.sploiters.for ever

olice theyr and bank them

Quote Originally Posted by arcnor View Post
    Not all cheat,but lot do.
    I left fury beacuse of that .
    That's either cluelessness or dishonesty. Which one do you chose ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I would say first
    the other day i was accused by pvp 10 barb that i use dmg hack and my btd dot crits, and he has highh lvl hox and he knows dot dont crit

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Noe of that. Just the Truth from my point of viev .

But more important is, why are you defendig them all the time?
    Are you clueless or dishonest !!??

Quote Originally Posted by arcnor View Post
    Noe of that. Just the Truth from my point of viev .

But more important is, why are you defendig them all the time?
    Are you clueless or dishonest !!??
    He is defending because he is probably one of the users. I mean who defends cheaters other than a cheater.

4-5 videos and screenshots form one server with a small population, tells me that it probably is a majority and a few are really frustrated and resorted to posting here to get some response from funcom.

"Truth from my point of view"
    That's called on opinion, not truth.

I'm not defending cheaters. I'm simply pissed by players who jump to conclusions like that. There's something i don't understand... HACK !!! While most of the time it's just a poor knowledge of classe mechanics or of the server and latency related issues. Fury is not filled with hackers, far from that.

... And here comes bruceleroy with is impecable reasonning. Well done Sherlock... i'm busted. Damn ! Come on Fury then judge instead of making uneducated guesses. Or do you want me to make 4-5 vids on players not cheating ? 4-5 vids from one server... must means it's the majority !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast