Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Osireis PVP Video HV

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Nice, whats that one pic with the 350 mph (kph) item? Cycle?
    it was the base rwhp before i supercharged it its got 480 rwhp now
    Last edited by Osireis; 18th July 2013 at 18:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    it was the base wrhp before i supercharged it its got 480 wrph now
    what is wrph? I am not famliar with that term.

Hence why I asked him how much boost he was running and what pulley lol

To OP that's a solid setup, What's it trap?

I've been running 13.7's at 102-3 with my GTi on stock all-seasons, This is a different beast. Hopefully running 12's with a bigger turbo (The one out of the European Audi S3)
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post

I've been running 13.7's at 102-3 with my GTi on stock all-seasons, This is a different beast. Hopefully running 12's with a bigger turbo (The one out of the European Audi S3)
    So what does it stand for?

So what does it stand for?
    rear wheel horse power
    Last edited by Osireis; 18th July 2013 at 19:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...quatermile.jpg

iam the one on the left 12.9 at 106.38

rear wheel house power
    what does this mean? Other than its the power to the rear wheel? How is it rated? Is it horse power? I assume more than the engine delivers power so HP wouldnt matter as much. Interesting, I guess you learn something new everyday.

what does this mean? Other than its the power to the rear wheel? How is it rated? Is it horse power? I assume more than the engine delivers power so HP wouldnt matter as much. Interesting, I guess you learn something new everyday.
    you actually lose power as it passes through the drive train so a engines HP at the fly wheel is going to be higher then at the rear wheels

you actually lose power as it passes through the drive train so a engines HP at the fly wheel is going to be higher then at the rear wheels
    Yes, I actually googled it and saw .28 for all wheel drive and etc. Makes sense. So how do you actually get the reading at the rear tire? Is it a calculation of what the engine does and then run through a formula, or do you read from the rear wheels?

Yes, I actually googled it and saw .28 for all wheel drive and etc. Makes sense. So how do you actually get the reading at the rear tire? Is it a calculation of what the engine does and then run through a formula, or do you read from the rear wheels?
    put the car on a dyno and see how hard it pulls. Dynos are pretty much the only way to tune the car properly (without breaking the law on the roads) they give readings on Horse power, torque, fuel/air ratios.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast