Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beauty of Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    Demonologists used to have more buffs to cast, and every single buff had a cast time of like 4 seconds. I am quite pleased with the current situation, all things considered.
    OMG I remember in Kesh large group pvp, I swear I spent half the time recasting buffs because someone would get a dot on them, run to the guards and then the guard runs through the AOE. Half the time I just gave up and ran mage shield and that was it LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    OMG I remember in Kesh large group pvp, I swear I spent half the time recasting buffs because someone would get a dot on them, run to the guards and then the guard runs through the AOE. Half the time I just gave up and ran mage shield and that was it LOL
    So even back in the day people still had to PvE for PvP xp LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    So even back in the day people still had to PvE for PvP xp LOL.
    lol yeah interesting way to put it
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Religolibri hates magic. Not beautiful. Sword and bow are.

But nice video of ugly magic

Lol at these 1st world problems.....you guys realise that instead of fixing what needs to be fixed (pvp gear imbalance, mini balancing etc) Funcom will read pointless qq's like this, shorten the cast times and say "see we listen to our playerbase!!...stay tuned for our next bunch of fixes next year"
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Lol at these 1st world problems.....you guys realise that instead of fixing what needs to be fixed (pvp gear imbalance, mini balancing etc) Funcom will read pointless qq's like this, shorten the cast times and say "see we listen to our playerbase!!...stay tuned for our next bunch of fixes next year"
    Where is this a QQ thread? It started off with some guy thinking the buff animation is amazing, and some of us said the cast times are inconvenient when most classes have instant cast buffs.

It then went on to me complaining about a particular mini game bug that sets all your buffs to 15 minutes or less (including any food/pot benefits) when you just cast them before the mini and should have well over 3 hours left. When your mini gaming and taking the pop when they are rapid firing one game after another it's annoying to know you spent time casting all your buffs less than an hour ago and then realize right before the mini begins that you have 10 minutes or less on all of them (because of the bug) and will have to waste time to cast them during the mini at some point.

That's something that needs to be fixed as it happens to all classes.
    Doomsayer 2008

Most players agree that the minis are too long anyway so its not really a waste of time to recast the buffs......but the bug itself needs to be addressed for sure.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Remember when there was no guards? Kheshatta City was the ultimate PvP playground.

Remember when there was no guards? Kheshatta City was the ultimate PvP playground.
    Commons was about to the same level when they released it, limited guards and plenty of rooftops and corners to nuke people from. I think the first few weeks there were 5-6 guilds battling it out prime time(at least on Tyranny), probably the most enjoyable pvp I have had in the game.
    Last edited by Suctum; 13th August 2013 at 08:51.
    Doomsayer 2008

BEST PVP EVAAAAAA bob and weave on rooftops and through alleys!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast