Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beauty of Magic

That music does not suit a demonologist. Other than that, it's not a bad video.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Bori does odd things to people...anyways:

The amount of time it takes to fully cast all the demo buffs is truly annoying, especially during a mini.

As a class topic, cast times should be shorter, especially on the pet. Anyone?
    i hate pets, make the cast times longer

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I was stating a fact, I don't know where ego came into the mix? I don't understand the agressive comment btw. If you are sore about something ill be in minis tonight

The buffs you are talking about say a different amount of time then they really are but do not time out, the bug you are referring to is visual.
    If it was visual only you would not get the weakened protection debuff...check your combat log next time.

Implying someone who pvps every day doesn't know that buffs don't wear of with deaths btw...lol, who's making aggressive comments.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If it was visual only you would not get the weakened protection debuff...check your combat log next time.

Implying someone who pvps every day doesn't know that buffs don't wear of with deaths btw...lol, who's making aggressive comments.
    I see what you mean now, I was explaining a completely different bug then the one you were talking about. A few of them are so similar I just blend them into 1 general category in my head, all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I see what you mean now, I was explaining a completely different bug then the one you were talking about. A few of them are so similar I just blend them into 1 general category in my head, all good.
    Yep, if you do 10 or more minis you will see what I was talking about happens at least once, sometimes twice. After casting a 4 hour buff and playing 1 hour of minis, you get caught off guard when a game starts and realize all your buffs are at 15 minutes or less, that's what is annoying about this bug. Even worse, some 4 hour pots (even ones you pay for) get 1 or 2 hours cut off the time when this happens. One of the reasons I rarely use any food or 4 hour buffs during minis...
    Doomsayer 2008

really qq buff demo's? YOU ARE ALL GHEY

Quote Originally Posted by D-Magick View Post
    no Demonic heart.. I'm sad Q~Q
    ^

It is the coolest buff animation afterall...
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Demonologists used to have more buffs to cast, and every single buff had a cast time of like 4 seconds. I am quite pleased with the current situation, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    Demonologists used to have more buffs to cast, and every single buff had a cast time of like 4 seconds. I am quite pleased with the current situation, all things considered.
    There was just one extra buff, Mark of Dagon, which gave you a major defensive buff back when that was a stat.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast