Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What can help pvp

I don't really see why PvP gear should reward skill unless it's not suppose to have stats.
    I find it normal that a bad player but who fights gets it.

Not saying i'm fond of PvP progression being an XPgrind. But as long as stats matter in PvP, rewarding both the victorious and the defeated is needed to limit the gap even though that means having a handful of players getting it without fighting.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I don't really see why PvP gear should reward skill unless it's not suppose to have stats.
    I find it normal that a bad player but who fights gets it.

Not saying i'm fond of PvP progression being an XPgrind. But as long as stats matter in PvP, rewarding both the victorious and the defeated is needed to limit the gap even though that means having a handful of players getting it without fighting.
    Im not saying, that they shouldnt reward loosing side, I just compared current pve and pvp progression, and noticed pros of pve one, like necessary MMO element, as I told u can reach pvp 10 just by standing in hide all minis without doing single kill, or bori iz da way.

Anyways its superslow, I do pvp alot and dont even have single 10 or even 8. Its stupid that to get 10 u need play same toon for years, or dig like maniac :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Yes you technicly can reach PvP 10 by being in hide all day long, but it's kind of like saying you can get T4 solo taking Cucbko as example. No one normal does it.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Im not saying, that they shouldnt reward loosing side, I just compared current pve and pvp progression, and noticed pros of pve one, like necessary MMO element, as I told u can reach pvp 10 just by standing in hide all minis without doing single kill, or bori iz da way.

Anyways its superslow, I do pvp alot and dont even have single 10 or even 8. Its stupid that to get 10 u need play same toon for years, or dig like maniac :>
    PvP exp goes pretty quick till about 6. Once you hit 6 the exp gap between levels gets pretty gay. 9-10 is just ludicrous at 554,000. You need close to a 1,000,000 to get from 8-10.

Of course, no one needs to get to pvp 10 when you can stay at pvp 7 and still be full mini game gear. And the pvp 10 weapons? They are a joke.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    And the pvp 10 weapons? They are a joke.
    But PvP axes look so damn cool !!!
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

PvP exp goes pretty quick till about 6. Once you hit 6 the exp gap between levels gets pretty gay. 9-10 is just ludicrous at 554,000. You need close to a 1,000,000 to get from 8-10.

Of course, no one needs to get to pvp 10 when you can stay at pvp 7 and still be full mini game gear. And the pvp 10 weapons? They are a joke.
    *you can stay at pvp 8 (because there is weapon at 8, real pvpers still use them )

I remember when I finally reached PvP 8 and changed my weapon from PvP 5, I felt like I was invincible and all of sudden I started scoring 10-20 frags in minis (I mean constantly) which is pretty decent for BS. Back than it meant something.

Tbh if you actually play pvp 1kk exp is not that big deal. I remember that couple years ago I was pretty sure that 100k is HUGE amount of exp and nowadays you can get 10k exp per day without even trying (minis are pretty rewarding nowadays).

Takes countless times, in other words. For full t4 u need 50-60 hours playtime, to get pvp 10 about 550-650 hours if u win all mini like twice per day and doing about 20k pxp in average :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    *you can stay at pvp 8 (because there is weapon at 8, real pvpers still use them )

I remember when I finally reached PvP 8 and changed my weapon from PvP 5, I felt like I was invincible and all of sudden I started scoring 10-20 frags in minis (I mean constantly) which is pretty decent for BS. Back than it meant something.

Tbh if you actually play pvp 1kk exp is not that big deal. I remember that couple years ago I was pretty sure that 100k is HUGE amount of exp and nowadays you can get 10k exp per day without even trying (minis are pretty rewarding nowadays).
    The pvp 8 weapons are pretty trash. Have you looked at them? The only worthwhile items are the shield and maybe polearm, the rest are terrible. The PvP 10 mage staff is a joke, a Lemurian Firestick has better stats...

Compare those with an Ibis, T3 Crafted, T4, and even some T3 weapons they are complete garbage. The only way the pvp weapons can ever be good is if...

(1) These are the only weapons you could use in PvP...

(2) Funcom actually rebalances them to match current pve weapons...

Good luck on either choice...
    Doomsayer 2008

The pvp 8 weapons are pretty trash. Have you looked at them? The only worthwhile items are the shield and maybe polearm, the rest are terrible. The PvP 10 mage staff is a joke, a Lemurian Firestick has better stats...
    I know man :X I'm just saying that because all I have is PvP 8 weapon and I don't see myself getting any PvE weapon. The only "upgrade" I might get is PvP 10, though I don't really need it because they are very similiar.

the main problem with t4 PvE gear is that is gives too much damage increase and survibiltiy compaired to t3 PvP. They need to release T4 PvP gear that is on par with T4 PvE.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast